Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Reviewing of Machine Updates

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Site Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marwinz
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reviewing of Machine Updates Reply with quote

Hey mods!

How often do you review the updates people submit or change the machine info? I posted one a few months ago and it never got changed.. I submitted it again (Vermont Upper Valley Lanes and Games location) tonight, so hopefully you will change it soon.. It says the machine is still a 3rd mix and I dont want anyone else driving several hours to get there only to find out it isnt 3rd mix anymore.

Thanks.

--Marwin
View users profile Send private message
VxJasonxV
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

1. PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While moderators can certainly manage the ML listings, Machine Locations can also be moderated entirely by users.

Amusing Pictures: lolddrfreak | Road of LoQ
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website Xbox Live Gamertag
pleasedon'thurtme
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope this is not an inappropriate place to post this: Whenever I try to edit anything on the machine locations, it always displays "ML_Locations: error in insert" after I click the "confirm" button. What is wrong with my account? Will someone please fix this?

www.stayonsync.com/forum
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Site Feedback All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: