Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

DDR Non-Stop Megamix OST

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Suko
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:30 pm    Post subject: DDR Non-Stop Megamix OST Reply with quote

Hey all, I own the DDR soundtracks for 4th mix through Extreme, but I am having trouble finding DDR 3rd mix and below, especially for a decent price.

I'm mostly interested in these CDs for the second CD, which generally has a non-stop megamix of DDR music from that version played continuously back to back without breaks.

If anyone knows what I'm talking about and can help me find the CD or MP3s for the non-stop megamixes for DDR 1-3, please PM me or put it down here. I'm really wanting to complete this series!

Also, I haven't looked into the SuperNova 1 or 2 OSTs, do they also have a megamix on the second CD? If so, can anyone tell me if it's even worth getting?

DDRecall | Groovestats | Beatspace | UI Bemani Club | Suko's Shirt Shack
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
GERARDAMO
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know for sure that SN2 has a nonstop megamix, and I'm pretty sure SN does as well, but don't quote me on it. Have you checked here? You'll have to register first, and then just do a search for whatever it is you're looking for. They have most Bemani music there. That's how I got milestone and Synthesized, along with a whole bunch of long versions of songs.
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the mp3s for SuperNOVA 2 Nonstop (separated), I lost the SuperNOVA Nonstop Megamix, and I JUST went through 2nd and 3rd mix Nonstop megamixes when I was outside. Of course, according to the rules, I won't post them and stuff. So instead I am gonna talk about the other OSTs.

SuperNOVA Nonstop Megamix makes me miss old DDR and their soundtracks. There's crossfade and a little bit of simple mixing together. Nothing like Solo's transition to Trip Machine or even Extreme's transitions between PS and PSM. It's kinda disappointing how it goes from one song to another and there is a gap.

SuperNOVA 2 I can't really rate. Haven't hear enough to make proper judgement.
ranatalus
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SN1/SN2 OSTs both have megamixes on disc 2, but both are pretty bad.

also 2nd/3rd mix OSTs are kind of rare, good luck finding them
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
DahrkDaiz
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*has 3rd mix NSMM*
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: