Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Mat V.S Person

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Groove4u
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:43 pm    Post subject: Mat V.S Person Reply with quote

I DDR at home using my PS2 and my mat is a Pelican Universal with 'non bunching technology' I'm pretty good on this mat. But when I use any other mat, that seem larger, could this be affecting my play? I'm 5'4 and 120 pounds; are other people who aren't quite so tall able to DDR just as well on any other mat? Cause I'm still not able.
PureBlue
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're going from one kind of pad to another, it's natural for it to feel weird at first and your scores will be lower at first; however, you'll eventually get used to the other pad and you'll do just as good. When I went from a soft pad to a foam pad my scores did suck for a while but after using the foam pad more often I eventually got better scores and after playing on the foam pad for a while I couldn't play on a normal soft pad anymore laugh.gif . Going from foam to a metal pad wasn't as difficult, but it still took adjustment. Just keep playing and you'll get used to it.
View users profile Send private message
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: