Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Stepmania DM Ashura Pack [v0.7]

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maxx freak
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:52 pm    Post subject: Stepmania DM Ashura Pack [v0.7] Reply with quote

Current Version: v0.7

Last edited by maxx freak on Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:39 pm, edited 13 times in total
View users profile Send private message Send email
born4battle
Basic Member
Basic Member

1. PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a good Euporium in Mungyodance 2.
maxx freak
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2/15 - v0.2 Released! Full Changelog:

-Added mp3s for GO!, Euphorium, Neon Rush, Hydrocity Zone Act 1, Obelisk, Nautilus, and DXY^2!!.

-Added sims for Omega and Survivor Showdown, missing difficulties need to be stepped.

-Did BG Movies for MAX Forever and Z, included RandomMovies files.

*Note: Obelisk is 7:12 long. I don't care whether you cut it or not, just know that if you don't it'll take longer to make stepcharts.

@born4battle: Thanks, I'll check that out later.
maxx freak
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for not updating this thread, it's not very easy managing two threads with the same thing on two different forums.

Stepmania DM Ashura Pack v0.3 - Changelog:

-Added Complete Simfile for Symbolic (Cryptex Mix)
-Completed BG Videos for Chaotic WHITE, Astral, neoMAX, Seven, GO! (Mahalo Mix), and Survivor Showdown
maxx freak
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Constantly updating three threads on three different forums is pretty tough. So from now on I'm just gonna keep everything at bemanistyle and link to it.

http://www.bemanistyle.com/forum/f98...ack-wip-24182/
maxx freak
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

v0.5 of the pack is uploading now! It should be up in a couple of hours!

Now instead of downloading the full pack every single release, you can just download an upgrade patch if you downloaded the previous version!

DM Ashura Pack v0.5 Changelog

New Music:
Ice Cap Zone (Glacial Mix)
Jaunt (Midgaral Mix)
Rave Until The Night Is Over
Nagi
Psychosis

New Steps:
Rave Until The Night Is Over [BEG-HVY]
Jaunt (Midgaral Mix) [BEG-HVY]

Completed Stepcharts:
Nautilus [now BEG-ONI]
Neon Rush [now BEG-HVY]
Hydrocity Zone Act 1 [now BEG-HVY]
DXY^2!! [now BEG-HVY]

New Graphics:
Hydrocity Zone Act 1
Nautilus
Neon Rush
Fantasy Impromptu

New BG Movies:
Boss Machine
Classical Insanity
DXY^2!!
GO!
Hydrocity Zone Act 1
Nautilus
Neon Rush
Omega
Fantasy Impromptu
Moonlight Rave

New Simfiles:
Final Audition (Omega Mix)
DJX
Trick Member
Trick Member

6. PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to say I enjoyed toying around with the pack a bit last night. The best song/step combination in the pack by a long shot is Chaotic White. For pad steps, I feel like too many of the charts have too many forced double-steps (unless I'm just reading them all wrong, which is possible). Overall, though, the charts seem to fit the songs pretty well (although in particular I think Maxx Resurrexxion has some untapped potential) and the background scripting is top-notch.
Trick Member
Trick Member

7. PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJX wrote:
Just wanted to say I enjoyed toying around with the pack a bit last night. The best song/step combination in the pack by a long shot is Chaotic White. For pad steps, I feel like too many of the charts have too many forced double-steps (unless I'm just reading them all wrong, which is possible). Overall, though, the charts seem to fit the songs pretty well (although in particular I think Maxx Resurrexxion has some untapped potential) and the background scripting is top-notch.
Thanks for the feedback! And if you think these BG scripts are top-notch, wait until you see my Speedcore Sunday sim in Dancing Stage Ultimix 4 when it comes out E1.gif .
maxx freak
Trick Member
Trick Member

8. PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bumps.
Copy-Paste from Bemanistyle

[ΔMAX didn't upload with the pack] So, the ΔMAX problem... DJX was right, I guess WinRAR just doesn't like the Δ symbol. I zipped ΔMAX by itself and it showed up as "_MAX" instead of "ΔMAX". And I tried zipping a few sims, then copy-pasting ΔMAX into the zip and it said "No files to copy." So changing the folder name to "DeltaMAX" did the trick. But that still doesn't explain why it wasn't in the previous versions of the pack... Oh well, the past is the past.

I'm still missing quite a few songs. If you guys have any of them PLEASE send them to me. Hopefully DMAshura.com will build back up so I can get mp3s directly from there. But if I don't get all of them soon, I'll have to stretch the version numbers.

And I'm gonna go ahead and say this now. When the time comes, v0.9 will be more or less the final version of the pack. From v0.9 to the Final Release, will be mostly checking all the syncing, preview music timing, checking for misrated charts, and adding any songs that come in at the last minute. But in the final version, there will be 15 secrets hidden in the pack. I won't say anything more...

Lastly, I really need the community's help with this pack. On top of summer work, tennis, and a super-busy July, I'm not going to be able to do much on my own, especially graphics. I really want to assemble a team to get this project done faster. Maybe we can try to get an official team together, maybe half the team works on graphics and the other half on steps. Anyone interested?
maxx freak
Trick Member
Trick Member

9. PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna give you guys the changelog so you know what you're downloading on Saturday.

v0.6 Changelog

New Music:

New Steps:
Ice Cap Zone (Glacial Mix) [HVY]

Completed Stepcharts:
Euphorium [now BEG-HVY]
GO! [now BEG-HVY]

New Graphics:
Euphorium
GO!
Jaunt (Midgaral Mix)

New BG Movies:
Anubis (Black Land Mix)
Celebrate Nite (Like It's '99 Mix)
Euphorium
Dies Irae
KlungKung 2004
Vanity Angel -Seraphim Mix-
Vampire Killer (Neo-Thunder Mix)
Genom Screams (Virus Mix)
Jaunt (Midgaral Mix)
Final Audition (Omega Mix)
Otter's Dance (Hotroot Mix)
Psi^2
R3 (Omega Mix)
XenomaX
neoMAX (full version)
Exotic Ethnic (Neo-Shiva Mix)

New Simfiles:

Other Important Stuff:
Fixed MaxX ResurrexXion's graphics
Fixed XenomaX's stepcharts
Slightly modified Z and it's BG Movie
Synched Nautilus correctly
Resized Seven's graphics
Slightly Modified Moonlight Rave
Fixed small sync issue with Omega

_____

Luckily for those who have v0.5, the upgrade is just under 4MB. The full pack is about 193MB for those who haven't.

Go to the new site, dmashurapack.webs.com, to get v0.6 when it releases! The site also has a forum for discussion and submissions, check it out. The project will be permanently moved to that site.
maxx freak
Trick Member
Trick Member

10. PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

v0.6 and Course Pack I have been released! Check them out at the site! In case you forgot it's dmashurapack.webs.com. Enjoy!
maxx freak
Trick Member
Trick Member

11. PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bumping this thread to remind everyone THIS ISN'T DEAD.

v0.7's out now, it's got a bunch of new songs and steps and other updates, check it out! You might as well wipe your current DM Ashura Originals folder and do a clean install, there's no upgrades for this version.

I'm definitely working on this, cutting and simming the ACen 2008 Megamix songs, and some others I have sitting there at 5,6,7 minutes long. I'm gonna start revising all of my sims, and for the next pack I'm introducing Demon Megamixes, which are similar to the Xmixes. v0.8 and Course Pack II should be coming in the coming months, so stay tuned and enjoy the pack!
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: