Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Where can I download the itgpc r2 patch?

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Future Master
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:43 pm    Post subject: Where can I download the itgpc r2 patch? Reply with quote

Where can I download the itgpc r2 patch?
El Band Geek
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/3531938/In_The_Groove_PC_Mac_-_r2___Song_Pack_A_(Windows)
Here's the torrent it was original distributed on, but I think its been dead awhile. you can try but I don't know if there'll be any seeds and I can't seed it mysef since my torrent folder on my old computer got wiped. If you can't find it elsewhere, I can filefront it but it'll have to wait till next week when I'm home and have a decent amount of bandwidth to upload.
Future Master
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El Band Geek wrote:
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/3531938/In_The_Groove_PC_Mac_-_r2___Song_Pack_A_(Windows)
Here's the torrent it was original distributed on, but I think its been dead awhile. you can try but I don't know if there'll be any seeds and I can't seed it mysef since my torrent folder on my old computer got wiped. If you can't find it elsewhere, I can filefront it but it'll have to wait till next week when I'm home and have a decent amount of bandwidth to upload.

I found the r2 patch at stepmania.com
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: