Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Stepchart Issues

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Juppy
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:01 pm    Post subject: Stepchart Issues Reply with quote

As the title says, I have an issue when making stepcharts in SM:

Whenever I select a section to have reduced BPM (say half), at the end of the song, there will be a blank, silent section which is the same length as the length of the reduced BPM section.

For example, I make a stepchart to an 180bpm song, and decide to compress a section to 90bpm because it goes with the music, but as a result there is a silent part at the end of my stepchart which is equivalent to how long the 90bpm section went for.

Does anybody know how to fix this, because it really sucks having a 20 second gap at the end of my song. Oh, and I checked the .sm, theres no extra measures
View users profile Send private message
neoMAXCML
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

try clearing out your cache.
NIQ9
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Stepchart Issues Reply with quote

Juppy wrote:
I checked the .sm, theres no extra measures
Are you sure? Did you check all of the difficulties?

You also have to reload the song, so either rename the folder or remove the song from the cache.
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, it works.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: