Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Question About Images

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Site Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mfillescasabc
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:57 am    Post subject: Question About Images Reply with quote

Hi. I think you guys do a great job running the site.

I just have a couple quick questions...why is there a separate imaging forum? Also, is there any chance that song lists will be put up for some of the newer console games like Supernova?

Again, you guys run an awesome site. Thanks!
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
bmudnar‪‫‬‭
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imaging used to be pretty active and still warrants its own forum, IMO.

As for the songlists, you're probably not going to get them.

praise all be to jesus...die in firey hell gay people, and learn from you sins...amen
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
Zonic
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't someone contribute the songlist? I'd take the time to do so if I knew what to do....Ya know? If the Mods told me what I had to do.

Also, the imaging forum is still going. Not as strong as before *coughImageRequestThreadcough*, but still active.
View users profile Send private message
mfillescasabc
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:51 am    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

I was hoping a mod or admin would reply.
Phrekwenci
Administrator
Administrator

4. PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a separate Imaging forum because it was a highly discussed topic at some point and also because we'd like to have a place that all the embedded images usually end up to keep from people on 56k from screaming trying to load pages. The number of 56k users has of course diminished but I don't think we see a need to combine it with another forum.

As for updates to the data. The staff have been talking about what to do about this. We feel one of the better solutions may be a wiki, but we are still in discussion.
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:56 am    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

Phrekwenci wrote:
There is a separate Imaging forum because it was a highly discussed topic at some point and also because we'd like to have a place that all the embedded images usually end up to keep from people on 56k from screaming trying to load pages. The number of 56k users has of course diminished but I don't think we see a need to combine it with another forum.

As for updates to the data. The staff have been talking about what to do about this. We feel one of the better solutions may be a wiki, but we are still in discussion.

Thanks Phrekwenci. I think a DDR wiki would be a great idea.

Edit: Just another thought, I think a lot of people would contribute to the wiki like Otomedius and I.
Zonic
Trick Member
Trick Member

6. PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: ... Reply with quote

mfillescasabc wrote:
Phrekwenci wrote:

Edit: Just another thought, I think a lot of people would contribute to the wiki like Otomedius and I.
A DDR Wiki? Sorta mixed......I'd expect only a certian amount of people (AKA the DDRF Trick Members) would be allowed to edit it.

Also, if we were to contribute to the wiki, would that make our status go from Trick to Contributor? I actually feel like adding the diff. on the SN AC & maybe even getting the songlist for both SN PS2s (US & JPN) that you guys are missing. I don't have stepcharts, though. But if someone tells me how to do what I mentioned above, I'll do it.
View users profile Send private message
mfillescasabc
Trick Member
Trick Member

7. PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Re: ... Reply with quote

Otomedius wrote:
mfillescasabc wrote:
Phrekwenci wrote:

A DDR Wiki? Sorta mixed......I'd expect only a certian amount of people (AKA the DDRF Trick Members) would be allowed to edit it.

Also, if we were to contribute to the wiki, would that make our status go from Trick to Contributor? I actually feel like adding the diff. on the SN AC & maybe even getting the songlist for both SN PS2s (US & JPN) that you guys are missing. I don't have stepcharts, though. But if someone tells me how to do what I mentioned above, I'll do it.

Yeah...only trick members might be a better idea. I don't know, anyone can edit wikipedia, right? But I guess there are more people "policing" wikipedia.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Site Feedback All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: