Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Having IRC problems.

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Site Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
L.
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:12 am    Post subject: Having IRC problems. Reply with quote

Okay, I'm trying to get into #ddrfreak, but I don't know how to find my way in (I use SeaMonkey's Chatzilla)

Link me please.
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure the DDR Freak IRC channel has been defunct for quite some time.
MeltyKiss
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

2. PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately one of the server's that I used to help moderate (that was on the Otherside Network) crashed. That, along with the ongoing struggles to get people to stop spamming the room, caused me (alongside many others) to stop entering the room. I also got really busy with life. E10.gif
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
bmudnar‪‫‬‭
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know anything about the client you're using, but I suggest getting mIRC. Use "/server <server> -j <chan>" to get on a channel in the current window you're in, and use "/server -m <server> -j <chan>" to open up a new server window. /join if you're already connected.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
VxJasonxV
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

4. PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Server:
chat.othersideirc.net
Channel:
#ddrfreak

Occupants:
No clue, and I would suggest treading lightly. I left there months ago, I don't even connect to otherside anymore.
I would have no idea who is, or isn't, in there anymore.

Amusing Pictures: lolddrfreak | Road of LoQ
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website Xbox Live Gamertag
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Site Feedback All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: