Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

The "Official" Pop'n Music Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MadVash2005
Trick Member
Trick Member

1280. PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got done unlocking all the songs for PoMu14. That has to be a personal record! I've never unlocked all of the songs in a PoMu game in under a week before! Of course, having such an easy unlock system compared to other games in the series helped but still!
View users profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
Zonic
Trick Member
Trick Member

1281. PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you get the Konamistyle Special Edition? It appears to be finally sold out today (yesterday, they still had it). Those headphones are awesome...

What are the anime songs/which anime are they from? I can't read it on the site...
View users profile Send private message
Zonic
Trick Member
Trick Member

1282. PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG, IT CAME TODAY! *Opens package!*......Wow......THAT'S how big the home controller is....Well, it'll hold me over.

Also, look at one of the skins you can get in Pop'n 15.

Zonic
Trick Member
Trick Member

1283. PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, I was checkin' Pop'n Adventure's site, & they had a extra page for the characters/music, & guess what Konami Crossovers were on there? There was:

Cure \ Midori no Kaze (It's from Keyboardmania 3rd Mix)

Gamelan Trance \ Gamelan De Couple (Mambo A Go Go, then DDR. Really sad the character isn't the cactus...)

Namara Jazz (WHAT?!) \ One Phrase Blues (GF/DM)

Ska \ Ska A Go Go (beatmania! Man, I can just imagine how harder it is on Pop'n!)

Orbitalic Techno (seriously, where does Konami....no, ANYONE think of those gerne names??) \ Flow (THAT'S RIGHT, FLOW FROM SUPERNOVA!!! Not sure if it'll have the speed up)

I'm getting this as soon as it comes to PS2.
B4ULoveShine
Trick Member
Trick Member

1284. PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Otomedius wrote:
OMG, IT CAME TODAY! *Opens package!*......Wow......THAT'S how big the home controller is....Well, it'll hold me over.

Also, look at one of the skins you can get in Pop'n 15.

Geez, Otomedius, you just gave me the idea of beatmania popkuns + this skin = WIN!

Yeah, personally, I find it helpful when playing both PoMu, IIDX, and GFdm (besides 5key beatmania/III and Keyboardmania).
1274_2012
Trick Member
Trick Member

1285. PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay yeah, so I'm not ACTUALLY the total n00b I said I was.... Had ya going, eh? *elbow jabs* Well, I totally edited out the last post of mine (this one) and replaced it, 'cuz teh Shollkee's no n00b! Well, uh, The Keel's a great song. PLAY IT! Or not, it's your call. mmhmm, I'd say I was the Real McCoy if I didn't dislike that line so much! <_<
Zonic
Trick Member
Trick Member

1286. PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pop'n 16 announced.
Zonic
Trick Member
Trick Member

1287. PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay, test locations have started. Ends the 16th.
Opethian
Trick Member
Trick Member

1288. PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

contemporary nation 3 is amazing!!!
cant wait to see what the unlock method is

looks like they are reviving long version songs because Misty Remix from popn 9 is on the list

and the chart for POPKUN PARTY (new Mr. T song) looks fun

Last edited by Opethian on Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total
otaku1313
Trick Member
Trick Member

1289. PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Opethian wrote:
contemporary nation 3 is amazing!!!
cant wait to see what the unlock method is

looks like they are reviving long version songs because Misty Remix from popn 9 is on the list

and the chart for POPKUN PARTY (new Mr. T song) looks fun

I thought it was popcorn party....

Besides that, there's also the long versions. The long versions never left the Arcade versions, the problem is that right now there are no long versions on 16, only a shortened version of Misty Long/Blue Moon Sea. Hopefully the bad timing stays the same, I know the difficulty is around the same level though. If this is just for the location test, I'll be very happy with Party, but the Long songs being there kind of make or break the mix to me.

Also that Mr. T song will have bad timing. Unless you can name a Mr. T song with good timing that doesn't have his brother the singer or whatever in it.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65
Page 65 of 65

Jump to: