Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

ITG PC added songs

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PhunnyJesta
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:43 am    Post subject: ITG PC added songs Reply with quote

I have ITG PC with the entire DDR song collection on it. But of course, ITG songs were made to be played on a -15ms timing delay and DDR songs were made to be played with no timing delay. Now of course this isnt a HUGE difference but I'm pretty picky when it comes to DDR/ITG -_-. Id have to switch the settings from 0 to -15ms constantly, which gets very annoying after awhile. I was wondering if there was some sort of program out there that would shift a songs BPM to be played on a -15ms timing delay or possibly just the equation needed to find the bpm to be played on a -15ms timing delay. Thanks
View users profile Send private message
Charlie Likes Cake
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you playing a song that seems offsync to you just press f8 then f7. Then you listen for a little bit to see if its early or late and if its early I think you press f11 and if its late just press f12.

GIVE ME CHALLENGES!!!!

[quote:f53f3badc5="Simo!?(brb)"]IHCW!!![/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
PhunnyJesta
Basic Member
Basic Member

2. PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What exactly does that do? Like, it is a temporary fix for playing that song that 1 time, or would it be a permanent fix? If it was permanent, then would I have to go through every single song to fix it?
View users profile Send private message
Charlie Likes Cake
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PhunnyJesta wrote:
What exactly does that do? Like, it is a temporary fix for playing that song that 1 time, or would it be a permanent fix? If it was permanent, then would I have to go through every single song to fix it?

Its permanent but you could just go back and change it.

GIVE ME CHALLENGES!!!!

[quote:f53f3badc5="Simo!?(brb)"]IHCW!!![/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
Devon
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Either that or just press F6 and play to the music, it will automatically sync it.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: