Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Advice/news forum?

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Site Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tobias Preener
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:54 pm    Post subject: Advice/news forum? Reply with quote

It seems like there are enough of these topics to warrant a new forum.

Brawl FC (PM me): 0989-1391-5541
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
VxJasonxV
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

1. PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well...

We have a news forum. It's called Headlines.
And I'd imagine an advice forum would be encompassed by Gameplay.

Am I missing something?

Amusing Pictures: lolddrfreak | Road of LoQ
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website Xbox Live Gamertag
Edible Bondage Tape
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think he meant a RL advice forum (which dosnt have anywehre near the need to bother coding in a new forum let alone an actual demand)
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

3. PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If that's not the case, Amedectlyte, please elaborate further on your idea.
If that is the case, Amedectlyte, please show us the "traffic that warrants the addition".

Amusing Pictures: lolddrfreak | Road of LoQ
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website Xbox Live Gamertag
Tobias Preener
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VxJasonxV wrote:
If that's not the case, Amedectlyte, please elaborate further on your idea.
If that is the case, Amedectlyte, please show us the "traffic that warrants the addition".

Well, I'm thinking that a lot of people ask for life advice (or any type of advice, really) on RC. I mean, check it right now.

There are also a lot of current events posted, and I think there are enough threads to warrant a new forum. It may not seem like there are enough, but if the forum was made, I'm sure more topics would be made (ie Music and Movies)

Brawl FC (PM me): 0989-1391-5541
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Site Feedback All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: