Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

DanceTrax - A New Dance Simulation Game
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marq(uistadorous)
Trick Member
Trick Member

260. PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sucks that its officially dead. I was excited to play this. It sounded like it'd have some great songs and stepcharts... E2.gif
Basic Member
Basic Member

261. PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um...is it officially dead? Maybe I'm just hanging onto hope because I thought it sounded like a good game too, but I also find it unusual because I don't remember hearing anyone actually on staff from there saying anything about it, especially when they post here occasionally.
View users profile Send private message
darkchao56
Trick Member
Trick Member

262. PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wanted to officially announce that Dancetrax is not officially dead. E1.gif.
Trick Member
Trick Member

263. PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

darkchao56 wrote:
I just wanted to officially announce that Dancetrax is not officially dead. E1.gif.

Sweet! But can you prove it? How do u know?
Trick Member
Trick Member

264. PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's pretty much dead for right now. Once/if that snag is worked through, progress and updates or an official death will be sure to come.

[URL="http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c12/TNT_Xplosiv/Shoutboxproof.jpg"]冥 Ish married to Hitmoi, sho BACK OFF <3 冥
[/URL]
View users profile Send private message Send email
Trexxen
Trick Member
Trick Member

265. PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope this doesn't die. This looks great (The pad is awesome), and it really seems like something fun. If this does get back up, rest assured that I will let all arcades I frequent know about this game.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
cali_surfer_7988
Trick Member
Trick Member

266. PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You would think that since DM ashura is now putting songs in DDR, this would, in fact be dead. I wouldnt mind seeing it, but now that ddrs back, I could give a rip less about ITG, and well just see if this comes up to my par.

View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
Arpijy
Basic Member
Basic Member

267. PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This appears to be a few weeks old, but since no one's pointed it out yet...

This link, the post right on top, gives fairly definitive evidence the game's not dead, just on vacation for a while.

Incidentally, looking at the date of when this was actually posted and today's date, we should expect to see something in about two weeks. Now let's just see if we can hold the guy to that.
Zero0920
Trick Member
Trick Member

268. PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arpijy wrote:
This appears to be a few weeks old, but since no one's pointed it out yet...

This link, the post right on top, gives fairly definitive evidence the game's not dead, just on vacation for a while.

Incidentally, looking at the date of when this was actually posted and today's date, we should expect to see something in about two weeks. Now let's just see if we can hold the guy to that.

Even Basic members can be a help to the DDRFreak community. Thanks for the update, I'll keep a closer watch on this hope-to-be new dancing game. E1.gif And for those who read farther down, ITG 3/4/etc. song packs for R21 would be awesome.

[URL="http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c12/TNT_Xplosiv/Shoutboxproof.jpg"]冥 Ish married to Hitmoi, sho BACK OFF <3 冥
[/URL]
View users profile Send private message Send email
Cutriss
Staff Member
Staff Member

269. PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought about mentioning that in here, but I've been told that the post may be...premature.

Though the source is most definitely authoritative, I wouldn't put 100% into it yet.

Sentient Mode is capable...
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
DJ K.
Basic Member
Basic Member

270. PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that post was DEFINITELY premature... I wouldn't trust that guy =P

Actually, for legal reasons.... I cannot say what is going on with DTX officially. HOWEVER, I can officially say that DTX is NOT dead. That is all i'm saying though for that is all I'm pretty much ALLOWED to say.

Sorry for getting people's hopes up when I said that about upcoming news in a month. The climate has changed so rapidly in the structure of authority in this project that even I am having a hard time keeping up with it.

Don't expect news quite so soon yet, but I will definitely keep DDRFreak posted on ANY new developments I am at liberty to say. So keep posted here!

Thank you,

Austin Bradley
-Executive Producer of DanceTrax
JQ
Trick Member
Trick Member

271. PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJ K. wrote:
Yeah, that post was DEFINITELY premature... I wouldn't trust that guy =P

Actually, for legal reasons.... I cannot say what is going on with DTX officially. HOWEVER, I can officially say that DTX is NOT dead. That is all i'm saying though for that is all I'm pretty much ALLOWED to say.

Sorry for getting people's hopes up when I said that about upcoming news in a month. The climate has changed so rapidly in the structure of authority in this project that even I am having a hard time keeping up with it.

Don't expect news quite so soon yet, but I will definitely keep DDRFreak posted on ANY new developments I am at liberty to say. So keep posted here!

Thank you,

Austin Bradley
-Executive Producer of DanceTrax

Now I'm anxious frown.gif
Edible Bondage Tape
Trick Member
Trick Member

272. PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont be its dead
Trick Member
Trick Member

273. PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exclusive Bonus Track wrote:
dont be its dead

I would have to agree it certainly looks that way.
This is an automated message from the DDR Freak Forums warning system. You have been warned for the following reason: flamebait, completely unnecessary and racist language that can only serve to promote flames.
Edible Bondage Tape
Trick Member
Trick Member

274. PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i shall back up with evidence even

1. i was right about extreme getting multipul arcade sequals
2. i was right about mtd being a troll
3. they have whiny people on staff making a homebrew commercial game is hard enough and when you have whiners working on it it becomes impossible you may look at teh first post in arpijys link for proof of whiners on staff
Trick Member
Trick Member

275. PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3. they have whiny people on staff making a homebrew commercial game is hard enough and when you have whiners working on it it becomes impossible you may look at teh first post in arpijys link for proof of whiners on staff

I'm sorry to bring up an old topic, but I have to disprove YOU, backing it up with evidence, but only with what I'm allowed to say. Walk into Chinatown Fair on any Friday or Saturday night, and you'll definitely see that DTX is far from dead, but still being worked on.
Trick Member
Trick Member

276. PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IcyCool wrote:

I'm sorry to bring up an old topic, but I have to disprove YOU, backing it up with evidence, but only with what I'm allowed to say. Walk into Chinatown Fair on any Friday or Saturday night, and you'll definitely see that DTX is far from dead, but still being worked on.

where the frick is chinatown fair and how dose (im assumeing this) a single quite probably home made cab prove anything more than that a single quite probably home made cab exists
Trick Member
Trick Member

277. PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IcyCool wrote:

where the frick is chinatown fair and how dose (im assumeing this) a single quite probably home made cab prove anything more than that a single quite probably home made cab exists

Learn2Spell. I said nothing about a cabinet, but about the game itself. Chinatown Fair is in Chinatown, NYC, where a great deal of the step artists for DTX live. There's an ITG2 machine with the r21 patch there, you do the math.
Trick Member
Trick Member

278. PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IcyCool wrote:
IcyCool wrote:

Learn2Spell. I said nothing about a cabinet, but about the game itself. Chinatown Fair is in Chinatown, NYC, where a great deal of the step artists for DTX live. There's an ITG2 machine with the r21 patch there, you do the math.

oh so instead of being cool or interesting its now another 4 panel arrow stompy

just what we needed/wanted
Trick Member
Trick Member

279. PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too much stuff to quote

We play it on r21 only because the cabinets aren't for sale yet, but the songs and the steps are better than both DDR and ITG. The dumb ridiculous runs from ITG/2 songs are out, but only to be replaced with runs that actually do make sense and are fun to step to as well. And of course, there are the fun 7s, 8s, and 9s (equivalent to, I should say, since DTX uses a rating system of a different nature) similar to those from DDR. So please, don't start saying it's dead when it's clearly not.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 14 of 15

Jump to: