Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

TX-2000 problems

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MasterInuYasha
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:39 pm    Post subject: TX-2000 problems Reply with quote

I have TX-2000, But I've did alot of mods to it, So don't be all like THROW IT AWAY! plzkthnxbai.

Such as, Made it a regular 4-panel design, And I've raised all the other panels just enough to give the panels recessed feel.

NEW control Box, I took one from a Game Stop xBox Soft pad

Problems I am having:

I will be doing a song, it's working fine, and then it just stops working and I fail the song. I've checked ALL my connections, and they are fine, I've cleaned the sensors, (And the tin I used) Still didn't fix it. I've checked my computers USB, and the cord. Everything is fine, I've even checked XBCD and it still does the same thing.

Any ideas?

Last edited by MasterInuYasha on Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MasterInuYasha
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone at all???
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Marq(uistadorous)
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject: Re: TX-2000 problems Reply with quote

MasterInuYasha wrote:
THROW IT AWAY!

yes, I dare to say it
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: Re: TX-2000 problems Reply with quote

Marquistadorous wrote:
MasterInuYasha wrote:
THROW IT AWAY!

yes, I dare to say it

Well, Unless you, or someone else wants to help me gets funds together, STFU or GTFO.

This pad was FREE, I was going to re-wire anyways. They aren't bad of pads once they are fixed up. I am just having errors with my CB, Which are fixed now, Thanks to some Anti-static paper, and tape.
revenGmyass
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

use the pad to make a homemade pad
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

revenGmyass wrote:
use the pad to make a homemade pad

I was planning on it, I want to mod it using 3/8'' thick panels.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: