Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Intec Pad problem

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MasterInuYasha
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Intec Pad problem Reply with quote

Yea, I recently bought a Intec DDR dance pad from a friend, it works perfectly fine on PS2, every mix i've played so far, It is for xbox and PS2, I modded the connection, (wired properly) with a USB connection, hooked it up to my computer, installed it, using the proper drivers, and XBCD program, like Stepmania.com told me to use, Well, I got have way through a song, and it stopped working completly, killed my stepmania back into the main screen. I got out of SM, and it said it wasn't detected, I unplugged it, and then plugged it back in, and it worked fine, but later on did the same thing, I checked all my wires, the drivers and the program, it still did the same thing.

I just not checked it on my PS2, works fine, no problem, did all 3 songs, no fail. (just my normal b's and a's)

What should I do? I RARELY play it on PS2, Could I just mod it with diff control box? You think it may just be hte control box? i've checked my wiring, my comp's USB, and all that, it worked fine for a while with my craptastic Game stop soft pad, and my friends RO, same computer, same everything.

What should I do?
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MasterInuYasha
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any ideas? I know these pads aren't the best, but I got it for a heck of a deal and I want to use it till i can get mah CF pad.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: