Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Tx-6000

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MasterInuYasha
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:48 am    Post subject: Tx-6000 Reply with quote

Yea, Probably going to get negativa replies, but what are your thoughts on the TX-6000.. My 'rents said I could pick a DDR hard pad for christmas.. I showed them the CF and they laughed at me and said something cheaper.. SO I went to eBay.. and found this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ONE-DDR-DANCE-REVOLUTION-6K-METAL-PAD-PADS-XBOX-PC-PS2_W0QQitemZ250053683041QQihZ015QQcategoryZ21185QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

And then there is this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ONE-DDR-DANCE-REVOLUTION-6KB-METAL-PAD-PADS-XBOX-PC-PS2_W0QQitemZ8247427664QQihZ020QQcategoryZ21185QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

and:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ONE-DDR-DANCE-REVOLUTION-6KB-METAL-PAD-PADS-XBOX-PC-PS2_W0QQitemZ8280138191QQihZ020QQcategoryZ21185QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

Thoughts anyone? I am willing to mod if Needed.. I just need some input since I can't afford a CF right now.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
InhaleX
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have heard that they are "ok" pads, but they might not last you a whle long time

modding is pretty simple, just some sheet metal, duct tape etc.
Kalek
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about instead of a tx pad, you could get a Mymybox Nexen pad.

Tx's are terrible.
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
revenGmyass
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea go get a MMB Nexen, I heard a lot of good reviews about it, I just ordered it a few days ago so they should be here soon
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kalek wrote:
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website MSN Messenger
MasterInuYasha
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kalek wrote:

Tx's are terrible.

Even that's abit to steep for me.. I'll talk with the 'rents on it.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ChilliumBromide
Trick Member
Trick Member

6. PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterInuYasha wrote:
Kalek wrote:

Tx's are terrible.

Even that's abit to steep for me.. I'll talk with the 'rents on it.
$200 < $270.

eBay pads look cheap by having low buy prices, but they generally have tripled shipping, to prevent people from exercising return rights, since shipping isn't included in the refund.

If your parents aren't willing to get a Nexen, don't bother buying anything just yet.
Wait until you can get a Nexen, CF, or BlueShark.

EDIT: Scratch that, if you can wait a month or two, I can sell you a DT600 (my own design; my little demicompany's featured product) for about $55 + S&H.
PM me if you're interested; it comes with a lifetime no-break guarantee (unless you run it over or exceed max weight limit or something), and replacement panels for $3 each, 'cause I'm a cool kid.
Also, since I don't have a better way to do a safe transaction, you don't pay until I send you a photocopy of the mail confirmation, then you do pay, I accept whatever works; cash, check, whatever, I'm not too formal about, but I prefer paypal to other transactions.
I'll have product pictures soon. =) (as well as a full product price chart)
shurf
Trick Member
Trick Member

7. PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DT, could you link us potential buyers to some pictures? =)
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
ChilliumBromide
Trick Member
Trick Member

8. PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll get some photos as soon as I get my prototype made. I'll try to remember to sketch some pictures soon too.
The issue is the price of the 30 Gauge sheet steel I need.
At Home Depot, I can get quality Galvy for about $1 per square foot, but the problem with it is that it only comes in cartons of 12 3'x2' sheets, and I don't have the $70 necessary to get one of those cartons.
Also, I want to be 100% sure it is real high quality sheet steel, not just a bunch of crap, as the low price might lead some to believe.
Other places, it's about as much per sq. ft. as Lexan, and I'm to decrease material costs by using materials that'll last just as long, but cost less.
Here is the Home Depot; what do ya'll think?
InhaleX
Trick Member
Trick Member

9. PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea, they sound pretty solid.

do they have a bar hopefully?

i might buy one when i get 200 dollars..
DarkCore
Trick Member
Trick Member

10. PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'd be willing to pay more if it had a sturdy bar like at the arcades.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website MSN Messenger
ChilliumBromide
Trick Member
Trick Member

11. PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The DT600's?
Not the regular model, but I could probably add a bar to the deluxe model. (thicker, tougher, cooler, better)
I have 2 other groups of pads (DT 200's and DT500's), slightly more primitive in overall design, and pretty heavy, getting close to what the arcade pads weight. The DT200's are basically Fluxes with a genuine Arcade feel at a more reasonable price. You can hit them with anything and they'll still work like they were new, but I can't guarantee they'll work all that great new. The DT500's are the rich-kid pad, with the custom ones (cooler lights, fun colours, specially programmed i/o boards) maxing out around $350-$450, not including the programming, obscene shipping costs, and much more detailed construction. However, anyone willing to crap out $500 plus about $150 for shipping, be my guest. ;D (the regular ones are only $300)

Expected Release Dates for DTG products:
DT600 line: January 2007
DT200 line: May 2007
DT500 line: July 2007
Beatmania and Guitar Heroes controller mod kits: August 2007
Happy-Yay King of Raves* Prototypes: 2008 and 2009

* = a dance game I designed. It involves both hands and feet in play, although either can be made optional, and it includes extensions to include other rhythm games in the dancing fun, allowing up to 20 people to play at once during rave mode. More information, perhaps even sneak peeks, later. A LOT LATER.

NOTE: I'm going to make a seperate thread for this.
trob xD
Trick Member
Trick Member

12. PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edit
put my questions into the official DT thread
View users profile Send private message
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: