Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

RedOctane Ignition 3.0 compatible with XBox360 & PS3?

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LoronDotCom
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:11 am    Post subject: RedOctane Ignition 3.0 compatible with XBox360 & PS3? Reply with quote

Horray my first post! Now on to business..

Does anyone know if the RedOctane Ignition 3.0 dance pad is compatible with the XBox360 or Playstation 3? And if it is compatible with 360, what are the best DDR games for it? Thanks! E7.gif
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
kagelump
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't think there were (or would be) any ddr games for those two systems =/
and i'm not sure if we need a uber-realistic-physix processing unit to play ddr either
(meaning, ddr is here to stay for just the PS2 and xbox)

ps. welcome to the forum =]
View users profile Send private message
dj_sammylvr03
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as i know, I believe regular PS2 port controllers work on the PS3, but there arn't any games (besides the PS2 versions).
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't get an Ignition 3 if I was you anyway, they're no good.

But if you want to get one anyway (you shouldn't), they could work. IF the 360 and PS3's DDR games use pads that connect through their USB slots then yes.
Basic Member
Basic Member

4. PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already bought an Ignition 3.0, that's not the issue. I've had it for over a month and played nearly every day and it still works so I figure even if it breaks now then I've gotten my money's worth.

ANYWAY...
I wanted to know because I was considering buying my boyfriend an XBox360 for xmas and he doesn't care about playing DDR but if we had the console I would definitely use it a lot too. And I know in theory that since the Ignition has a USB cord and the XBox360 uses USB ports then it should work but I wanted to see if anyone had actually tried it.

So if anyone has tried it and was successful, please let me know! nerd.gif
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: