Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

BNS extreme fuison pad wood surface mod..

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
O.o
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject: BNS extreme fuison pad wood surface mod.. Reply with quote

ok... so i guess u could say the BNS ex fuison/sparkle pad is currently the best soft pad on the market 2day eh? well exept that it slids a LIL and has no bar(who looks good bar raoing though????) and its well a soft pad..

soooo heres a mod to make the surface wood so u can play on shoes and u no have that more hardish feelin although the foam alrdy does a pretty good job of that only thing is u have to mark were the arrows are not that much of a hassle and u dont look at the pad wen u play unless u noob

soooo basically u need the pad (duhh)
1/4inch thick plywood(peferebly thiner as long as it doesnt break easly 1/4 works for me) and... some duck tape or rlly strong tape
something to cut wood preicisly(i used a electronic cutter thingy my dad has)

take the plywood cut it out to the shap of the pad in other words trace it and cut it

put the wood ontop of the pad

tape the wood to the pad from the side MAKE SURE ITS TIGHT OR ELSE IT MIGHT NOT BE AS RESPONSIVE AS IT COULD BE MAKE SURE NOT TO TIGHT AS THAT MAY CAUSE IT TO PRESS ALL BUTTONS TO TEST THIS TURN UR GAME ON AND SEE HOW TIGHT U CAN MAKE IT WITHOUT MAKIN IT PRESS ALL BUTTONS

mark were the arrows are or buttons with a marker or somthing

and ur done it might not look like the prettiest thing but it sure peforms well as long as the wood is thin enough to actiate the arrows the raised arrows kinda help the response mine works perfectly i tested and it only need a 1/8 pound wight to activate so yea... have fun playin in shoes and ur pad wont slid as much because of the extra wieght of the wood and shoes?o.O lol
DarkCore
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously, this is going to wear the hell out of your pad. At first I thought you were talking about this: http://www.ddrfreak.com/library/contributor-article.php?postID=7890244

I'd like to see you pass an ITG 11-13 songs with this.

Last edited by DarkCore on Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:09 pm, edited 2 times in total
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website MSN Messenger
O.o
Basic Member
Basic Member

2. PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hows it gonna wear it out???o.O so far it works great E4.gif
DarkCore
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O.o wrote:
hows it gonna wear it out???o.O so far it works great E4.gif

...and what kind of songs have you passed with it? It seems that the sensors are going to either get damaged or shift if you do harder songs with shoes on it. Honestly if you want to use shoes on a pad get a metal pad or deal with socks/barefoot.
O.o
Basic Member
Basic Member

4. PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mostly standerd(lol im noob i no) and a few heavy i tried heavy sakura for fun but i failed 3/4 way through because i cant move my freakin feet fast enough lol anywayz iv passed evry song exepet 3 on standerd AA or A d the other 2 i can only B and C lol my friend hes rlly good got AAA on sakura heavy on it so yea i think its taken a ok beatin i guess? lol
DarkCore
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O.o wrote:
mostly standerd(lol im noob i no) and a few heavy i tried heavy sakura for fun but i failed 3/4 way through because i cant move my freakin feet fast enough lol anywayz iv passed evry song exepet 3 on standerd AA or A d the other 2 i can only B and C lol my friend hes rlly good got AAA on sakura heavy on it so yea i think its taken a ok beatin i guess? lol

You should take a video of you playing on it or a picture of the actual pad. I'm probably gettnig the wrong impression. Oh and on Sakura Heavy you don't move your feet fast regardless of the high scroll speed at the end.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ngqavP5EjM
O.o
Basic Member
Basic Member

6. PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

meh its fast for me >.>
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: