Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Do not reply to spam threads

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phrekwenci
Administrator
Administrator

0. PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:26 am    Post subject: Do not reply to spam threads Reply with quote

I would have thought that it would have been found through the internet grape-vine that people have been receiving points for replying to these threads. Apparently, that is not the case and therefore I am posting this announcement.

You will receive points for replying in a thread that is clearly produced by spam-bot. Additionally, replying to threads that are created for the sole purpose of mischief may also gain points.

Your best response to finding one of these threads is to PM the forum moderator. He or she will take care of the problem. If you have a question or comment about this procedure, you are invited to PM me.

Loving regards,
Phrekwenci
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: