Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Softpad semi-mod help

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trexxen
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Softpad semi-mod help Reply with quote

I've been using my Konami Softpad since may, and its previous owner used it for much longer, and recently it has began to tear. The sensors are perfect right now, though, and I'm planning to mod it, though right now I just have the material going over the top (heavy stuff though) laying on it. Now, the material is actually the plastic mats (the clear ones) some people have on thin carpet, about 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick and hard. Would using my shoes with my pad under this still damage the sensors?
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
shurf
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You shouldn't even mod the softpad if its in bad shape. I did that and my down arrow doesn't respond at all. And yeah, shoes would most likely make it worse. I suggest getting a new Red Octane softpad and moding it right when you get it. Don't wear shoes though.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
slvrshdw
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont wear shoes on a soft pad period. it just tears down the pad

if you want to play with shoes, build your own or get a real metal one
thats the only way to *really* ensure that it doesn break the pad
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: