Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Question about the MMB BlueShark Pad
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zombiejesus9001
Trick Member
Trick Member

20. PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

your better off just buying the pad and making a bar for it its not that hard just requires money and a drill
View users profile Send private message
DarkCore
Trick Member
Trick Member

21. PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zombiejesus9001 wrote:
your better off just buying the pad and making a bar for it its not that hard just requires money and a drill

Nah, I don't really think buying the 2" one would be an option. I'd rather the 3". I could probably modify the bar if I got it.

Anyone know how much shipping to Canada would be for a Blueshark?
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website MSN Messenger
Sojrio
Basic Member
Basic Member

22. PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay i got my bluesharl...problemis, mymybox forgot the CONTROL BOX. DOH. i cant play it yet =P
vesper
Trick Member
Trick Member

23. PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha wow that's too bad man, hopefully they ship it out ASAP. Did your BlueShark come with a screwdriver and extra screws?

Mine is still holding up very well and I love it, passing 12's is getting easier and easier it seems biggrin.gif
Sojrio
Basic Member
Basic Member

24. PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea they are, i kept nagging MMB about sending it xD. They say its not a control box, just a cable, cuhz the new blueshark uses a cable, not a CB.
vesper
Trick Member
Trick Member

25. PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup this is true, it just uses a cable. If you notice the part where the cable goes, you'll see the start and select buttons right there (mine are red and green). I had no idea what these were until I realized my Start and Select were missing laugh.gif
ChilliumBromide
Trick Member
Trick Member

26. PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

I played on 1 year old CF and new blueshark metal pad

kk now play on a new CF and a new BlueShark.

Quote:
1. Sensativity (Blueshark > CobaltFlux)
you can improve the score from A to AA or AA to AAA with blueshark.

Uh. . . that's more of a feel thing.
The CF is oversensitive most of the time, which you might be mistaking for undersensitivity.

Quote:
2. Durability (Blueshark > CobaltFlux)
Very strong and thick. you can not imagine how strong and heavy it is.

When you're done with that, drop both of them off the roof of a nearby grocery store onto the parking lot then try them.
I'm pretty sure the CF's more durable, the BlueShark just weighs more.
So don't go saying the BlueShark's more durable until you've beaten te [excrement] out of both quite thoroughly.

Quote:
Blueshark regular price is $349.95. Now it is $299.95
CobaltFlux is $299.99 + $45 for 3/4 inch plywood base for carpet user

Your prices are way off.
And if you have the money for a CF or a BS, go to home depot and buy the materials for an arcade style doubles platform.
Then give someone $50 to put it together.
And you'll still end up with enough money to get a copy of SN.
ChilliumBromide
Trick Member
Trick Member

27. PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarkCore wrote:
zombiejesus9001 wrote:

Nah, I don't really think buying the 2" one would be an option. I'd rather the 3". I could probably modify the bar if I got it.

Well, I know CF has the same rate for Canada as they do for US ($50), but I don't know about MMB.
Have you thoroughly investigated the website?
DarkCore
Trick Member
Trick Member

28. PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DancingTofu wrote:
DarkCore wrote:
zombiejesus9001 wrote:

Well, I know CF has the same rate for Canada as they do for US ($50), but I don't know about MMB.
Have you thoroughly investigated the website?

Yeah, I checked. MMB doesn't ship to Canada. They say that they don't ship to Alaska or Hawaii and that they don't do international orders.

It doesn't really matter anymore because....I got a Cobalt Flux! E4.gif I paid $200.00 and my mom agreed to pay for the rest. It's coming with a black and textured mod kit as well. I can't wait until it comes. E1.gif
ChilliumBromide
Trick Member
Trick Member

29. PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice, nice. xD

I can't wait until I have the money to buy the materials to build my doubles platform. >_<
DarkCore
Trick Member
Trick Member

30. PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DancingTofu wrote:
Nice, nice. xD

I can't wait until I have the money to buy the materials to build my doubles platform. >_<

Yeah, it was so sudden when she got the Flux. I left the internet running on the downstairs computer on Cobalt Flux's website. She goes on and browses around the site. When I come down from upstairs, I caught her looking around. E10.gif I pulled up a chair and starting telling her about the Flux. She looked around at other pads and read reviews about the Cobalt Flux. She asked me how much money I had now, and I told her around $200.00, and I brought it down. After going to the checkout page to see how much everything was going to cost in total she said, "Alright, go get my credit card." O_o I was shocked. I thought I'd be getting a Flux for Christmas or something. O.o' I ordered it on Friday, so I hope to be getting it within two weeks or so. Can't wait! biggrin.gif

I'm getting DDR SuperNOVA tomorrow so I'm glad that I'm getting a Flux soon. E13.gif
ChilliumBromide
Trick Member
Trick Member

31. PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, too bad my mom's poor. . . biggrin.gif
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: