Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Stepmania Nonstop & Endless

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dj_sammylvr03
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: Stepmania Nonstop & Endless Reply with quote

Is there any way to create different playlists with specific songs for endless and nonstop mode like for the PS2 versions of DDR?
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For Endless I created a folder in the songs folder called "Endless Pack 1" (never bothered to make anymore) and put all the Endless songs I wanted in there. Other then that, no. And I know nothing of Nonstop.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zero0920
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

videoCWK wrote:
For Endless I created a folder in the songs folder called "Endless Pack 1" (never bothered to make anymore) and put all the Endless songs I wanted in there. Other then that, no. And I know nothing of Nonstop.

Use Edit Courses to make courses. First, before booting, go into the SM directory, open the Courses folder and add a new text document. Add the same things you would for making a simfile, but you only need Title/Subtitle. Now Save As... (your course name) and right below that, change Save As... to All Files and throw on a .crs tag to your title. You now have a course. (You can also throw in a banner with the same name.) Go to SM, Edit Courses, and you can do "Add an Entry" to add more Nonstop/Oni songs, set custom mods further below, etc., and SAVE YOUR COURSE. If you want mods like ITG's Marathon courses, I think I saw a few topics over at ITGFreak that'll help you with mods (and even rearranging the stationary arrows into a square ^.^) and placing them at correct times (they follow most the same rules as BPM changes, like if you wanted a speed change, throw in 0.000=x10 or something. For multiples, you might put in 0.000=Dizzy, Tornado, Quick and then a few moments later, 2.667=Dizzy, Tornado) Note: I'm not entirely sure if the examples are right, and courses for Nonstop/Oni are decided between if you have a Battery lifegauge in your course at any point or not.

[URL="http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c12/TNT_Xplosiv/Shoutboxproof.jpg"]冥 Ish married to Hitmoi, sho BACK OFF <3 冥
[/URL]
View users profile Send private message Send email
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: