Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Pump It Up : Zero
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr_Blasty
Trick Member
Trick Member

20. PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can't wait, my arcade does a gret job of upgrading their pump machines, they even gave a brand new pump machine one of the movie theaters over the summer.

this is gonna be awesome.
BAG=A (BAG AA with 1.5 speed mod)
SAKURA=A
Paranoia Survivor=C
Paranoia Survivor MAX=D
The Legend of Max=C
View users profile Send private message Xbox Live Gamertag
Agent J
Trick Member
Trick Member

21. PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cj iwakura wrote:
And, some more news:
Another K Pop track confirmed: 'Chinese Restaurant' - Louis [Happy Hardcore]
(Yes you read that right. Rest assured, it's weird. Imagine E-Paksa doing vocals on a Smiley track.)

Holy cow, I should have been watching this thread more closely, because that's awesome! I never thought I'd see Jung Hwa Ban Jeom on a dance game! And the genre is Happy Hardcore? I guess that means it's the crazy sped-up version from chin2? Man, I hope some place around here gets this game. I have to play this!
View users profile Send private message
.hack//*cough*
Trick Member
Trick Member

Location: H-Town, TX, USA, Planet Earth, 3rd Rock from the Sun
22. PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait till my D&B in Houston gets this. Finally, Andamiro got their collective heads out of the sand and now 2P vs. can play on different difficulties. This has been one of my biggest gripes with Pump in the past; bravo, Andamiro.

New stepcharts = always a good thing. I can't wait to see Forever Love's new Hard and Crazy charts. And an Easy Station for the noobs out there.

Another Mode: Oh, wonderful. As if Crazy/Nightmare wasn't already owning the poopy out of me. Of course, the Koreans/Mexicans will probably be S'ing these after about 3 months or so.

Seems to me Andamiro's really pushing to make Pump more mainstream with this mix, and that's a good thing. E7.gif

"It's not God who created humans. It's humans who create God." - Cowboy Bebop Ep. 24 (Brain Scratch)
Atkins is dead. Long live exercise and dance games.
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Zanneth
Trick Member
Trick Member

23. PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

.hack//*cough* wrote:
Of course, the Koreans/Mexicans will probably be S'ing these after about 3 months or so.

lol, well said!
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
ddr_hero
Trick Member
Trick Member

24. PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeehaw McKickass wrote:
I HAVE SOILED MY PANTALOONS!
well said. well said. the only problem is the closest piu machine to me is about 50 miles away. i only get to go to it for my birthday and a few times a year. i really hope they release a home version for all of us who can't get to the arcades. just skip Exceed 2 for home and jump straight to Zero. put all the new Exceed2 songs on zero and go straight to zero.
Basic Member
Basic Member

25. PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:27 am    Post subject: Pump it Up Zero Machine in Missouri Reply with quote

Found a DX PIU Zero machine in an arcade in Perryville, MO at a place called the Wright Spot to Hang Out. I found the directions at http://wright-spot.com It looks like a upgraded machine, but plays pretty well.
View users profile Send private message
Synaesthesia
Trick Member
Trick Member

26. PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should probably put that in your Regional Forum, where more people will find it useful.

G_G
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: