Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

In The Groove: Road Rally
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[Emo Squad] ZigZag
Trick Member
Trick Member

20. PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice, but my mind just keeps saying this to me:
1) Are there ITG locations in Puerto Rico?
NekoSempai~
Trick Member
Trick Member

21. PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Team Hot Fire shall do some damage, however here's my annoyance.

For most machines hit, CA has us all owned. 30 machines within the state when there are hardly 30 machines on the entire east coast. Hell, 2nd and 3rd *Texas/Florida* for most machines in a state only add up to 20.

Combine that with the total distance thing, meaning that someone eastside that hit say 20 of the 30 cali machines would get the distance from their home arcade to cali x20, and thats pretty much guarenteeing west coast teams those 2 events hands down.

Unless of course someone from farther out decides on one hellova road trip...

I plan on bringing home a trophy or 3 nonetheless, so it'll be interesting. E15.gif
Trick Member
Trick Member

22. PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know of six machines that are accessible by public transportation in my area. <3 California. I know our team is going to end up only with like three or four of those anyways though, five if we're lucky.

| Pics | Play-Asia |
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Illusion Bomb
Trick Member
Trick Member

23. PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This sounds like it would be a lot of fun. Alas, no tengo un coche o hace (that's time right?). Okay I might have the time, but not the car to drive around in, nor the money to pay to drive all around. I assume that this will happen again next year, and if it does, I'm going to totally go for it.
Trick Member
Trick Member

24. PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES! This is the event I've been dreaming of! Not some tournament 80 miles from home but a Worldwide one where every arcade and ITG player can participate! I'll try to go for Marathon, I'm a mod demon ^^. I have a friend who freestyles too, and another with a great PA! W00t

By the way, for all of you "DDR purists" out there, I beg you to try ITG. For crying out loud, look at my screename: I was a DDR purist for a long time too, and when I heard of ITG I thought it would be another rip-off like "Techno Motion". When I did finally play it in an arcade, I was completely blown off my feat about how much a better all-around game it was - I LOVE IT!

- ITGguyKAOS lol
Wompa164
Trick Member
Trick Member

25. PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool!

This idea was originally being thrown around between the Roxor employees and the few other playtesters at the ITG2 playtest in Austin that I attended.

Really cool to see that this idea actually surfaced. If this is any indication of things to come, and any of our other ideas come to surface, you guys have some really cool things to look forward to E1.gif
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Bryan
Trick Member
Trick Member

26. PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being 11 can http://www.amishdonkey.com/abc.php (at the end)
View users profile Send private message
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: