Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

New Karaoke Revolution
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baka of the Orochi
Trick Member
Trick Member

20. PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My God, I think we're all on a different page.
Staff Member
Staff Member

21. PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Lyrics Reply with quote

Catastrophe wrote:
And wants to buy a karaoke game just so they can hum?
I suspect an incredibly large number of people would be more than happy to buy and import a Karaoke Revolution version featuring nothing but the music from Katamari Damacy, and they would do *nothing* but hum and stumble their way through the lyrics and enjoy every minute of it.

Not large enough to actually warrant such a beast, but nonetheless, my point stands.

Imagine a three minute performance consisting only of the syllable "Na"...

Sentient Mode is capable...
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
AceJay
Trick Member
Trick Member

22. PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Lyrics Reply with quote

Cutriss wrote:
Catastrophe wrote:
And wants to buy a karaoke game just so they can hum?
I suspect an incredibly large number of people would be more than happy to buy and import a Karaoke Revolution version featuring nothing but the music from Katamari Damacy, and they would do *nothing* but hum and stumble their way through the lyrics and enjoy every minute of it.

Not large enough to actually warrant such a beast, but nonetheless, my point stands.

HOLY CRAP That would be so kickass.

LALALA! DAMASHIIIII!!!!
Trick Member
Trick Member

23. PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

No, but, you see, Katamari is exempt from that. The soundtrack could have absolutely nothing but "na" in the lyrics, and it would still be awesome.
Trick Member
Trick Member

24. PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:53 am    Post subject: Re: Lyrics Reply with quote

Cutriss wrote:

That's called Na-Na-Na from Gitadora...
Trick Member
Trick Member

25. PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there some reason that the page for this game on KonamiStyle redirects to the main page? How come no other place on the web has any information about this game? What the fück is going on?
V~forVampy~
Trick Member
Trick Member

26. PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mean to diss the Japanese KR games, but unless you're fluent in Japanese (Kanji, Hiragana, AND Katakana) then there is no point in buying a Japanese PS2 and Japanese KR. I mean, unless you have all the lyrics memorized, its not worth it. The Game gives you just the tune, and you have to sing the lyrics in Japanese on the screen. It doesn't grade you on pitch at all. I own a few games and it is REALLY hard to do if you have a limited knowledge of Japanese. Plus, you might not even know what song you're selecting. But, this new game could be different, so, you never know.

You know.... they should make a Katamari Damacy KR and just call it "Na Revolution".
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: