Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Heart failure afflicts girl while playing DDR
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DDRDooD
Trick Member
Trick Member

100. PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this was just on my radio (Y-100) they said what song it was but i wasnt quite listening ^.- oh well.

Quote:
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary and those who dont
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Jewey
Basic Member
Basic Member

101. PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Heart failure afflicts girl while playing DDR Reply with quote

J Dogg wrote:
Kimber Wilson's heart stopped while playing DDR at an arcade near Omaha, Nebraska. Fortunately, arcade personnel, police, and paramedics reacted quickly to save her. The actual cause of the heart stoppage was not DDR, but a genetic problem known as hypertrophy cardiomyopathy. Read more about this at TheOmahaChannel.com.

Thanks to Setzer for the link.

Stupid people are going to use this as an excuse to destroy every DDR machine in a 2,000 mile radius. It's like Harry Potter.
sugarbyte
Trick Member
Trick Member

102. PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friend Chris had a heart failure as well when he played ddr, but its not because of ddr itself, he just really wore himself out, he played too much. He's ok now though.
View users profile Send private message
The Letter K
Trick Member
Trick Member

103. PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Heart failure afflicts girl while playing DDR Reply with quote

Jewey wrote:
J Dogg wrote:
Kimber Wilson's heart stopped while playing DDR at an arcade near Omaha, Nebraska. Fortunately, arcade personnel, police, and paramedics reacted quickly to save her. The actual cause of the heart stoppage was not DDR, but a genetic problem known as hypertrophy cardiomyopathy. Read more about this at TheOmahaChannel.com.

Thanks to Setzer for the link.

Stupid people are going to use this as an excuse to destroy every DDR machine in a 2,000 mile radius. It's like Harry Potter.

Man, you're right. I didn't think it was physically possible, but stupid people suck and blow.

As for this subject, HOLY CRAP THAT SUCKS!!! erm.gif I remember hearing about this about 2 months ago....I think....Well, good that she's OK. E4.gif
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Thomas Hobbes
Trick Member
Trick Member

104. PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way to bump a three month old thread without adding much to the thread.

Oh, and this is old news - like totally.

| Pics | Play-Asia |
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
[Emo Squad] ZigZag
Trick Member
Trick Member

105. PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my God! I'm fat, and fat people sometimes have heart problems. Can this happen to me E2.gif ? Please tell me without lies frown.gif .
L.
Trick Member
Trick Member

106. PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sympathies to her. About that Raging Bull thing:

OMG it wasn't the taffy? Doesn't really matter since we've had passes for 6 weeks and havn't used them yet.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: