Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

ps2 version.... WHEN IS COMING OUT?!

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jimbojimmy
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 7:38 pm    Post subject: ps2 version.... WHEN IS COMING OUT?! Reply with quote

i preordered this game on ebgames on the 9th of may and it sed it was shipping the 10th then it kept getting moved back now its suppose to ship the 6th of june... is that even gonna happen?
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
t3h 3d
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why don't you just wait until June 6th E1.gif
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
LET ME SHOW YOU THEM
Vivid Member
Vivid Member

2. PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yesterday. Read the home version thread please and keep all talk/rumors about it to there.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Alezay
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 8:50 pm    Post subject: Re: ps2 version.... WHEN IS COMING OUT?! Reply with quote

jimbojimmy wrote:
i preordered this game on ebgames on the 9th of may and it sed it was shipping the 10th then it kept getting moved back now its suppose to ship the 6th of june... is that even gonna happen?

FOR THE 80KABILLIONTH TIME:

*AHEM*

DO NOT RELY ON THE RELEASE DATES OF EB GAMES, YOUR GRANDMA, GAMESTOP, GAME CRAZY, THE MUFFIN MAN BECAUSE THEY DO NOT KNOW WHEN THE GAME WILL BE RELEASED. RED OCTANE WILL GIVE US ALL A RELEASE DATE FOR ITG PS2 SOON ENOUGH. EITHER WAIT OR CANCEL. DO NOT WHINE ABOUT IT HERE BECAUSE NO ONE GIVES A SHIT.

Thank You and Have a nice day.

::Attempts to summon a mod::

Alezay from "THE GRP"
Toady wrote:
That guy on his knees is me, and I'm doing what I do best - worship the rooster.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
orb
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most likely, the game will be released around 6/16/2005.

You can hope that it will be released earlier than that. But don't expect it. E2.gif
View users profile Send private message
runwithscizzors9
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ugh, im getting so frustrated with Sony this past month
View users profile Send private message
Thomas Hobbes
Trick Member
Trick Member

6. PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I pre-ordered from RedOctane themselves, so when I get my "has shipped notice", that'll be when it comes out. I think they said something like June. I'm not sure though.

I think you should check the ITG Home Versions thread. Last I recall the real exact date was there.

| Pics | Play-Asia |
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Shinmizu
Staff Member
Staff Member

7. PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing to see here. Move on, everyone. No, that's not Col. Mustard in the Library, and that is most certainly not a candlestick.
For a Good time, call 555-1212 and ask for Susan. For a Great time, call 555-3487 and ask for Mindy. For a Perfect time, call 555-6341 and ask for Stephanie. For a Marvelous time, call 555-6341 and ask for Stephanie's mom.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: