Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

So Many questions... Someone Help..ITG??

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove
View previous topic :: View next topic  
captainluckycharms
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 8:12 am    Post subject: So Many questions... Someone Help..ITG?? Reply with quote

I know ITG means In The Groove, and its a game... but how does it compare to DDR? I am a frequent DDR player, play all the time, but I am still just another humble DDR player...

So, down to the questions... I saw a picture with a dance pad with diagonal arrows... whats this about? Is it for ITG? Is ITG like DDR? How similar/different are they? I've searched this site, but everyone seems to know all this but me. Please help me!

When ITG gets released for PS2, will a regular dance pad work with ITG?

Please explain!! Thanks in advance!
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
J. S. Mill
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

1. PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

captainluckycharms wrote:
I know ITG means In The Groove, and its a game... but how does it compare to DDR? I am a frequent DDR player, play all the time, but I am still just another humble DDR player...

Check this thread.

So, down to the questions... I saw a picture with a dance pad with diagonal arrows... whats this about? Is it for ITG?

Sounds like Pump it Up.

When ITG gets released for PS2, will a regular dance pad work with ITG?

Check this thread.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: