Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Hands... How to do them, How to Improve?
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Houou Don't You Want Me
Trick Member
Trick Member

20. PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On Dawn Expert I like hitting the '3rd part' that sgt mentioned by holding the freeze with my hands and doing the actual hands with my feet. Its easier than it sounds and although you may not apply enough pressure and get a Bad on the freeze it is much easier than doing a turn around jump or gripping the bar.
View users profile Send private message
PKMN.YnoT
Trick Member
Trick Member

21. PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CASPF5.Sgt.LTR wrote:
Dawn (Expert) Singles
Ok during the repetitive hands part. The first part goes LRL, then the second goes URU, and the third goes LDL. Well I got a real good suggestion for the 3rd part. Cuz after the 3rd part you got 2 runs going L and R.

Well for the third part, it is a bit tricky but I would have the right arm grab the bar for balance and with the left, you hit the first 2 hands. But wait what about the 3rd one? Well the main suggestion is USE YOUR LEFT FOOT! Yes thats right. See The thing is that third hand is so close to the end of the freeze that if you let go of your left foot and hit that arrow with that foot, you will hit the hand yet maintain the freeze. It works so try it

Hey cool, that's a good idea. I never thought of that. Actually I think your idea works for all three of those freezes, not just the 3rd part. Basically all the freeze parts with 3 hands, I can just hand on 2 of them and stand back up and just foot the last one. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely give it a try.
Trick Member
Trick Member

22. PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow never tought about using it for the 1st 2 but ill try it. Im just used to it that way.

And sides I like my way cuz im a BAR RAPER so it applies E1.gif
J. S. Mill
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

23. PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That method on Dawn seems to be pretty sucessful. I do this stupid spinning thing (I turn around in the air and face away from the screen), and it sucks - so I'm probably going to learn the Levin Dean method (holding the freezes with your hands).
Trick Member
Trick Member

24. PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or if your fast enough use your feet for hands just hit the hands and return quickly back to the freeze arrows as quickly as you can laugh.gif
Thats what I do sometimes...
And Ive heard something about being size 13 helps or something...
I dunno riiight.gif .
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: