Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Issues...

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DDRGerbil
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:39 am    Post subject: Issues... Reply with quote

This may sound horribly noobish of me, but can you use the DDR pad for ITG? Hearing about ITG has mademe extremely excited.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
[+Duracell-]
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Currently, ITG machines are just gutted out DDR machines with its own hardware in them.

So yes...you can play on the arcade pad, or soon, at home with your soft or metal pad.
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was actually wondering when it's realeased for home consoles, if you can use a DDR pad
Pop'n Usagi!
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can use a DDR Pad for any game.
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Heffenfeffer
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:33 am    Post subject: I've still yet to try it Reply with quote

Pop'n Usagi! wrote:
You can use a DDR Pad for any game.

FINAL...ATOMIC...hmmph...BUSTTTTAAAAAA!

As an aside, one of these days I'm gonna bring my homemade metal pad to Tilt and plug it into Tekken 5. And probably do better than I usually do.

But seriously, DDRGerbil, a DDR pad is just a PSX (or XBox) controller - it's no different from a Dual Shock, Pop'N controller, or $5 GameSpot special. Likewise, DDR and ITG will accept input from any of these (which is why DDR has "controller play" options.) About the only issus I can think of is that the XBox 'offical' pads have some sort of doohickey that makes you say you're playing on a pad instead of with a controller on XBoxLive, but since you can still play the game just fine without it, it's not really a problem.

"Your charisma exceeds that of mortal men. Many would lay down their lives for you." - Fall-From-Grace
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: