Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

ITG Player's Mix - need help!

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zarumayo
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:51 pm    Post subject: ITG Player's Mix - need help! Reply with quote

This is Shortysnmn2010
This project can be seen here:
http://www.itgfreak.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1319

It would be best if you could e-mail me comments or files over e-mail or PM on ITGFreak.

--------------------------

I plan on creating a project where every stepchart from ITG is remade. All the beginner, medium, hard, and expert steps are up to us to create. They'll be using kurisagi(sp?)'s MP3's, and they'll be released as a big .sm package like the first one came out. All stepcharts needs new beginner, medium, and hard steps. Expert, novice, and edit (preferably 2 edits max per song) charts are all optional.

This will go beyond just making stepcharts. If people want to make backgrounds to stepfiles, those would be accepted also (I'm guessing most will end up not having any, though). Also, people could create marathons (modded or not modded, doesn't matter). These would probably be created later after the stepcharts are in, so we know what we are working with. Also, I'm planning on adding a few extra songs (they aren't in ITG, but relate to it, like a long verson or a remix to an ITG song), similar to how the home version is posting out 4 new stepfiles.

I also hope to have double charts in also, but probably not all like on singles

People will get credit by having their name in the difficulty discriptions.

Are people interested in this? This project will be done eventually, whether or not people help me on this =P. All charts should be sent via PM or e-mail (shortysnmn2012@hotmail.com) or aim (DJ Zarumayo) to me for now, with the exception of an already existing edit on the edits database (just send me the link to it). Be sure to give me your alias (if it is different from your e-mail address or account on here) so credit will be given in the difficulty description.

----------------------------------

Updates:

Post what you want to grab on here, I'm done making the page, so I'm ready to fill positions. *Any reservations aren't absolute, so if you see one reserved that you would like to do, go ahead and do it and we'll compare the charts to see which one will be the desired chart, and if the other will be in a different difficulty or an edit by itself*

Feel free to post suggestions on the few "extra" songs we will have in here (remix or long version of ITG songs only), and we'll see what happens from there. I always have one in mind smile

------------------------------------

Sites to show Progress

http://www.angelfire.com/amiga2/itgremake/Complete.htm

----------------------------

Anything should be sent to my e-mail at shortysnmn2012@hotmail.com, sent through the mini form posted a little bit earlier in this topic, or go here to submit anything:

http://gremline.275mb.com

We'll see what happens..
View users profile Send private message
J. S. Mill
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

1. PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm interested to see what happens, but not to sound like a fanboy, I like almost all of the ITG stepcharts.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: