Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Strangest DDR Clothes
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CelestialMortal
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 7:35 pm    Post subject: Strangest DDR Clothes Reply with quote

Have you ever wore a really strange outfit or saw someone in a wired outfit while playing DDR?

Well i once played in like "goth clothing" I had on black t-shirt, black jeans, boots (my friends n i went somewhere else b4), and i had (not wear) a big black leather jacket. My ensamble aslo had the hooks, chains, and i had my earings on 2 so i looked "creepy" to my friends cause imagine.. A 6 ft AZN goth doing DDR... wat's so wierd about that?

REGARDS
CM
justindh
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

person wearing a tight black skirt and a loose white sweater with high multicolored socks, wierd thing is it was a guy
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, well I play most of the time in stuff that I buy at Cyberdog (awesomely cool shop where they sell techno clubby style clothes). I like it cause it looks really cool and is easy to move around in. My friend wears those trousers with the dangly flaily bits on them which look really cool when shes doing a fast song. Though I would like to try dressing up as a ninja or something -=DDR NINJITSU WARRIOR!=- biggrin.gif
Trick Member
Trick Member

Location: On the DanceFloor.. Freestyling like it was my last message ^_~
3. PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

..A Afro and a long sleeve shirt.. routined to Its raining men riiight.gif

TUNE!!
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Luminouskitsune
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know someone who played in a japanes school girl out fit. when she played you can see a perfect shot of her underware
Kuriin
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luminouskitsune wrote:
I know someone who played in a japanes school girl out fit. when she played you can see a perfect shot of her underware

Lech.
But you can't even hear me screaming.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
It's Ambah!
Trick Member
Trick Member

Location: A cardboard box located conveniently in front of the nearest WalMart
6. PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woot, the strangest thing i've ever played in was my halloween costume in the arcade last year...i was death/the grim reaper, i even had the cover over my face..no one could recognize me

Myspace

Xanga
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bemani-man
Trick Member
Trick Member

7. PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 9:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Strangest DDR Clothes Reply with quote

CelestialMortal wrote:
Well i once played in like "goth clothing".

Come down to Star Castle in Savannah, Georgia, CM. Nearly every hardcore regular there either dresses goth or punk, myself included. Our man, BrianUnlimited (he posts in our thread in Southeast), lets us get away with dress code violations beyond all belief. We'll all be in there with chains swinging wildly to some A Challenge or someone will end up chainless... All in the fun of the game... One kid attaches a Patrick (from Spongebob) doll to his chain, and it looks awesome...

Maybe this should be the "CM and B-man want you to dress goth/ punk for DDR" Thread...
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website Yahoo Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
QHeretic (^0^)\m/! YATTA
Trick Member
Trick Member

8. PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's hard to play in those chains and big pants...kinda cracks me up when they sit there holding their pants up off the ground so they don't trip, or holding onto the chains that overcome their own weight to the point they have to hold those as well to keep from stumbling around like idiots.

I like dressing like that...not cause i'm "goth"...must be some kinda fetish for chains XD... but umm... it just looks retarded for playing DDR in really.
Trick Member
Trick Member

9. PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there was once one guy dressed as the guy from Dragon Ball Z dude..you know the one with the tall blonde hair..Goku or Super San or whoever...that was really strange.
and I've seen people dressed as Mario and Luigi ,and a slice of pepperoni pizza

Myspace

Xanga
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Luminouskitsune
Trick Member
Trick Member

10. PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kuriin wrote:
Luminouskitsune wrote:

Lech.

What do you mean??
Kaleigh
Trick Member
Trick Member

11. PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The strangest outfit I wore while playing DDR would be the Devil-Zukin costume I wore two years back for Halloween. I was wearing clogs, and they made it a bit harder to dance, because they were fairly heavy.
View users profile Send private message
GR
Trick Member
Trick Member

12. PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 7:24 pm    Post subject: Hmmmmmm, interesting. Reply with quote

I think the trippiest clothing that I've worn would be my yamulka, my DDRFreak tee-shirt, and maybe my green hammer pants.
Trick Member
Trick Member

13. PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I usually just wear workoutish cloths. i don't see the need to dress up when I'm going to be sweating buckets ^_^.

The Cookie Monster kissed my boyfriend frown.gif
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Creamy Goodness
Trick Member
Trick Member

14. PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK Normal caucasion male, about 5'5"
Shirt: black fishnet nipples showing through just plain disturbing
really really short black shorts covered with chains
huge black converses (one of them untied) with black ankle socks
left ear had 2 piercings, the right had one
short light brown hair and grey lipstick crap
then he went up and failed love shine on heavy 3 times with this other kid passing it

I usually wear a nintendo power, evans drumheads, or adidas shirt and sometimes i wear a dark gray blue man group shirt. (thats my 10 footer passing shirt lol)

for pants i usually wear longish khakis that go down to the bottom of my feet but not under, then i wear whatever shoes suit the weather as long as they arent boots
Trick Member
Trick Member

Location: A little town known as none of your god damn business.
15. PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the strangest thing ive wore is a fat sumo suit that inflated. Man was that thing hot. Oh and yesterday my two friends came and played in their PROM CLOTHES. It was funny seeing a big pink dress moveing up and down real fast when they played The Least A 100 Secs.
Mysterio
Trick Member
Trick Member

16. PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like to play in my boxer shorts...

...but Rhythm and Police is no longer crazy!
View users profile Send private message
It's Ambah!
Trick Member
Trick Member

17. PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GR- you sport the Hammer pants? that is so cool

Myspace

Xanga
not dryad
Trick Member
Trick Member

18. PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luminouskitsune wrote:

<3!

I saw a girl once who looked exactly like Charmy.
Trick Member
Trick Member

19. PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like playing in clothes I get from Hot Topic.

Winter/cold weather:
- Graphic T-shirt (usually video game/DDR related)
- Baggy khakis
- Sexy shoes

Summer/warm weather:
- Graphic T again, or tank top (just sleeveless, not "muscle shirt")
- Long baggy shorts
- Sexy shoes again

www.jazzsamurai.org
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: