Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

toysnjoys.com

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[DMB]ziggy4719
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 3:03 pm    Post subject: toysnjoys.com Reply with quote

so i ordered an iidx controlloer on the 9th its the 23rd....is toysnjoys a bad rip off site cuz its getting REALLY annoying.....tell me ur view on toysnjoys.com disgust.gif
BTTB
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slow, but reliable, that's been my experience. I got some products BEFORE the arrive date, belive it or not, it was early. I haven't had any problems with them yet. But Pop'n 6 is taking awful long...

And you shouldn'tve ordered it from TnJ, their controllers are too expensive.
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I placed an order with them 3 months ago for 3 items. All were supposedly in stock. 2 shipped right away (Pop N Controller and a game) and 1 was on backorder (DDR Max JPN). A month later I was billed for all 3 items, complained that I never got the 3rd item but they shipped it a few days after that.

Other people I know had the same problem where they ordered an item and it was on backorder for weeks

I have also heard that some people have ordered new games from them and have gotten opened games.

I would only order from them again if they were the only ones to have an item I wanted. I ordered from them in the first place since they only wanted $60 for the Pop N controller and they were the only online import store to have Max JPN for sale at the time.
View users profile Send private message
Trick Master
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

they do say that some games are no onger in production and if you order it you will recieve a used one. I order a my 6th and I think 7th from toys n joys, and they came on time and in good condition. However, they were a bit on the expensive side. A couple good alternatives to toysnjoys ar NCSX.com and japanvideogames.com.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
[DMB]ziggy4719
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 9:24 pm    Post subject: .. Reply with quote

so i called them and they say "were not getting the controllers in till april the first" ahh come on i payed $17 for shipping i expect better laugh.gif biggrin.gif so im taking it its coming by around april 15th or maybe april 10th either way thnaks guys for ur comments
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: