Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Have you ever dance with a DDR girl?And does she dance Heavy
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nightdancercat
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 6:58 pm    Post subject: Have you ever dance with a DDR girl?And does she dance Heavy Reply with quote

The reason why i ask this is because when i dance with a guy am afirad (sorry about my spelling) that he thinks im in LIGHT mode but I am in heavy mode so HA HA!!! laugh.gif

Last edited by nightdancercat on Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total
View users profile Send private message Send email Yahoo Messenger
BTTB
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please have more meaningful posts than riiight.gif . That doesn't make up a post, especially when your title is longer than the actaul post.

And yes. And yes.
Basic Member
Basic Member

2. PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judging by the coherency of all three of your posts (threads), I'd be surprised if guys danced with you, period. The sole purpose of every one of your threads has been to brag about something that no one really considers worth hearing about. Come back when you've got something intelligent to say.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Haven101gamer
Basic Member
Basic Member

3. PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:40 pm    Post subject: Yup Reply with quote

Yeah well I have.I actually met my girlfriend at the no other place then the arcade.See I was playing on double(totally rocking the machine!)she got impressed. Asked me to play with her(DDR that is)and then she surprises the hell out of me when she actually played the first song, and put it on heavy. Yea life has been good ever since then. E1.gif
nightdancercat
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:49 pm    Post subject: OOooo that hurt......... Reply with quote

Canticle wrote:
Judging by the coherency of all three of your posts (threads), I'd be surprised if guys danced with you, period. The sole purpose of every one of your threads has been to brag about something that no one really considers worth hearing about. Come back when you've got something intelligent to say.

Well i have disgust.gif (trying not to be mean) I have danced with guys E15.gif but my post were stupied were'nt they. well i was bored so i might as will did some. but thank you for being mean. >.<V
Jazz Samurai
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes I can convince my girlfriend to do Beginner mode while I do Heavy... that's about it riiight.gif

www.jazzsamurai.org
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
Kaleigh
Trick Member
Trick Member

6. PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a DDR girl that plays on Heavy. biggrin.gif I have danced with other girls on Heavy, though it's been a while since I've danced Versus with someone. Now, finding girls who play 7 Keys mode on IIDX, that's a tough one.
View users profile Send private message
AFAD
Trick Member
Trick Member

7. PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I met my girlfriend while I AAed Colors on oni. she was pretty impressed. After that she played and max comboed Love Love Shine on heavy and we both started to talk.
It was magical.
Trick Member
Trick Member

8. PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sakuneko777 wrote:
I met my girlfriend while I AAed Colors on oni. she was pretty impressed. After that she played and max comboed Love Love Shine on heavy and we both started to talk.
It was magical.

E13.gif go you! ^.^V...... SEE PEOPLE DDR BRINGS LOVE!!!!!!
Philipio
Trick Member
Trick Member

9. PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, tonight at Main Event. She was AMAZINGLY beautiful. Too bad she was a few years older than me(I'm guessing).
Trick Member
Trick Member

10. PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Canticle wrote:

thats not nice... frown.gif

no i've never played with a girl on heavy. in fact, i've only seen one girl who can play heavy, and she was weird looking. seems like all the girls who are somewhat good at this game are scary/strange looking. (no offense) guess everyone else wants to keep their dignity by not making a fool of themselves on a dancing game. riiight.gif
View users profile Send private message
nightdancercat
Trick Member
Trick Member

11. PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello wrote:
Canticle wrote:

thats not nice... frown.gif

no i've never played with a girl on heavy. in fact, i've only seen one girl who can play heavy, and she was weird looking. seems like all the girls who are somewhat good at this game are scary/strange looking. (no offense) guess everyone else wants to keep their dignity by not making a fool of themselves on a dancing game. riiight.gif

I know that person is mean T.T. I guess us girls can be that way. But 4 my self it's fun (^.^'' and am ok looking) it's fun to play DDR i go every weekend. >.<V
ShikuVene
Trick Member
Trick Member

12. PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*cackles evilly* It's so great when a guy (or girl) is dancing beginner, light, or standard, and they look at you like: Oh she prolly does light.
Then I get up there and do heavy and everyone stares astonished.... I love it!

Tell this to your children.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
nightdancercat
Trick Member
Trick Member

13. PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShikuVene wrote:
*cackles evilly* It's so great when a guy (or girl) is dancing beginner, light, or standard, and they look at you like: Oh she prolly does light.
Then I get up there and do heavy and everyone stares astonished.... I love it!

yea i sometimes do that laugh.gif hohaha (anime laugh)
mr.fan
Trick Member
Trick Member

14. PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah!
she's really good to with the twists and stuff, i'm just faster but i don't have all the techniques down so we're about even together.

Basic Member
Basic Member

15. PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm acquainted with a girl who plays, but I've never seen her and I don't know what level she plays on... Other than that, my sister plays Heavy and has passed a few catas.
Regenesis
Trick Member
Trick Member

16. PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This topic makes me want to cry.
Trick Member
Trick Member

17. PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about it? It's complete pointlessness?

Anywhoo, I am a girl. I play on heavy. My boyfriend fails beginner. People should get over the idea that sex has anything to do with being good at ddr. As a matter of fact, the only thing I can intelligently say about that is my female friends have better PA than the guys we play with.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website MSN Messenger
SaeNoDa
Trick Member
Trick Member

18. PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the reason gender matters is because men are genetically built different than women. There's lots of things guys have inately that girls just don't have (ie, less body fat, bodies that build muscle easier, taller (so can use bar easier) etc where as girls do have the advantage that we typically have better stamina/better tolerance for pain). When you figure in that female gamers are rare, let ALONE hardcore female gamers, it is pretty surprising to see a girl who is really good at DDR.

It requires the sort of dedication to practice on something so "nerdy" that most girls can't/won't play as often as guys (stereotypically).

So yeah, I think gender does matter, but this has been beaten to death on these forums... there should be an "Official talk about gender relating to DDR" thread. E10.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Pop'n Usagi!
Trick Member
Trick Member

19. PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My girlfriend and I beat 10 footers together =)
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: