Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Red Octane Ignition Question

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alex291991
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 10:59 am    Post subject: Red Octane Ignition Question Reply with quote

I have looked everywhere for good prices on the RO Ignition 2.0 pad and i found a deal at redoctane.com, i dont have any of the games yet, so i was wondering if i should get a bundle that has DDRMAX2 and the ignition 2.0 pad. if there is anywhere else that i can get these two for cheaper, i would appreciate it if you could tell me. Thanks in advance
View users profile Send private message
Weazl
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just my word of warning, I thought buying an ignition 2.0 was expensive at $100, but 3 months after owning it, I'm burning it out (and i never really played ddr before) I just ordered a cobalt flux (yes, it is much more expensive) and wish I would have initially, but thought the price was insane until now (since I've become an addict.) erm.gif As far as max2, I like the song list in max1 better.
TheT20Knight
Basic Member
Basic Member

2. PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree Max2 is teh suck, get Max one.
alex291991
Basic Member
Basic Member

3. PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only song i like in MAX2 is dirty vegas' days go by
diabloslayer469
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buynshop.com sells great ignitions at half the price of the RO. Buy from them.

Last edited by diabloslayer469 on Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total
matrix
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 4:43 pm    Post subject: Gamestop Reply with quote

Gamestop is having a $10 off sale on Ignition pads in the stores. Check with your local gamestop to see if they have the Ignition pads. For games, you can try ebay. There are some good deals there.
Pantera
Trick Member
Trick Member

6. PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can reccommend the DDR Max 2 and Ignition Pad 2.0 bundle, that's what I started with (I also bought a pad cover). When I got Max I got it off buynshop with their BNS Xtreme pad in a bundle. As for song selection, they've both got a pretty unique group, although I kinda prefer Max's more. There are excellent songs on Max 2 though.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: