Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Need urgent help from ppl in New York/Toronto and others 2.

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anchak99
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 10:51 pm    Post subject: Need urgent help from ppl in New York/Toronto and others 2. Reply with quote

I am big DDR freak living in Abu Dhabi, UAE. I'd like to buy a buy a kickass DDR set for the PC and i need advice from people in New York/Toronto as far as availability and location of shops are concerned (Cos UAE sucks as far as availability is concerned). My uncle's leaving for NY/Toronto shortly and he's unfamiliar about the shops around.

Is it worthwhile ordering the set via some website considering the expensive international shipping costs?

Also i'm willing to spend a fortune on the DDR pads. So i wanna get the best pads available in market. If anybody's got information on the best pads available in these cities, please provide. As far as i know there's a 8 arrow DDR pad ( i can't recall the name...some COBUFLEX or somethin) which is really good...Where can i get that in Toronto/NY? And is this pad compatible with the PCDDR? Are there any better pads?

I'm quite unfamiliar with the USB adapters which are required for the pads as i reckon most of these pads have been designed for the PS/PS2 DDR versions. Which one's the best adapter to interface with the PCDDR? If there's anything else that's missing in this package please inform.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: