Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

DDR Ultramix for Xbox goes gold
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
legend of zig~Rq$T_LCK
Trick Member
Trick Member

40. PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 7:43 am    Post subject: song list Reply with quote

Has the final song list been released yet?
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
Cutriss
Staff Member
Staff Member

41. PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MiltyKiss wrote:
Cutriss wrote:
(Words that make sense).

I concluded what you posted a while back (when I was thinking of a possible DDR online), but remember... There are dance pad controllers for PSX that are 'used to play dancing games with your fingers.' The up, down, left, and right are the D-Pad switches... If someone makes this for the XBox (it was on sale for $4.99), then that can easily break Live play.
Yeah...I had mentioned that in the official thread on this page.

As I said then, though - You'd have to have some major social problems to be a big enough jerk to spend the extra money to get one of those controllers and then start trying to squash people's PA rankings.

Generally speaking, annoying people do so when it's convenient. Putting up barriers to access (like making people register with a valid e-mail address to use some messageboard) tends to weed people out. Imposing a financial cost (making them buy the game, pay for Live, etc) helps further.

At any rate, Internet Ranking isn't going to be *that* much of a problem for people. I mean, without Marvelous steps being used, there's just no way to beat a leaderboard full of AAAs that will pop up in a matter of days, whether or not you've got a controller to use.

As for Live versus...As OoC said, Live will be doing player matching, so if someone's playing with a controller, then they'll likely be going against the likes of Yasu pretty frequently. They might get an ego boost out of it, but the person on the other end won't know, and won't care.

Sentient Mode is capable...
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
radicalfaith360
Trick Member
Trick Member

42. PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Milty Kiss. But you also said "Why not buy an Xbox?" You then stated that it has better graphics which gave me the impression that that's what you were saying.

On a side note(As far as I'm concerned)the graphics on each system all look the same to me. -Peace.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
[Team Zoomass] shackel9
Trick Member
Trick Member

43. PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the graphics for each system are sort of irrelevant anyways since at 640x480, the average TV can only look so good.....plus, it doesn't take much power to acurately render an arrow...
Shinkuiro Tenshi
Trick Member
Trick Member

44. PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, poodoo. Now I need an X-box. laugh.gif

Can you please turn off your faggotry? You're disturbing the children.
Pres
Basic Member
Basic Member

45. PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

frust.gif me too i just need a job........ today is my last day at my job (i work at a beach) but ultramix sounds like the best thing to happen to ddr since........evil-zukin devil.gif
GodMode
Trick Member
Trick Member

46. PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I broke down and got ultramix. its not as good as the ps2 version, but hay its a first shot and hit has online and 4 player those take up space, although i would sacrifice the extra players for a few more songs, come on 48 is weak even with max2 65 songs was weak but mangageable. and right now the best wat to go with pads is bye a converter and ignition pads and if you already bought the bundle go to hardwear store and get some foam 33x33 and tape it to your pad it will work better.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: