Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Traveling Tips

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SLdK
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 5:20 pm    Post subject: Traveling Tips Reply with quote

Im not sure if this belongs in the soft pad discussion thread and if it does im sorry but i all i have is one simple question that needs to be answered! please!

well im going to a party tomorrow and some friends of mine want me to bring my soft pads to his house. The problem is that both of my pads are gettin old (i have a cypher games igniton pad 3 months old and the official pad from the max2 bundle few weeks) and the wiring is less than perfect and the only way i can brign it to his house is that i roll up my pads and put them in a some sort of bag (i dont have the RO bag if thats better)..i remember reading about wiring damage being caused from this so im going to be cautious and i want to kno if anyone has had any experiences with this or has any tips to prevent this.
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you roll them up, it should be cool. I mean, I used to fold my old soft pad, and it worked fine (well, as well as it ever did, which isn't saying much...)

...but Rhythm and Police is no longer crazy!
View users profile Send private message
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: