Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

A Contest Proposal

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Site Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dread Phirate YYS
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 5:20 pm    Post subject: A Contest Proposal Reply with quote

Alright I've been coming to the forums for quite a while now and it really hasn't had a facelift Image wise in a long time. So I was wondering if we could have a small contest for all us PS users in the Imaging forum to come up with some DDRFreak logos, forum images, and just all around make the site look cooler.

Maybe even just have an amateur show just to showcase skills and if the coders and people running the site don't particularly like any of the stuff presented we can keep it the same.

How bout it?

Radio KoL - The Moxiness Commands YOU!! | Eight New Zones!! Creator of the ORIGINAL DDRFreak Beauty Contest
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Junior Asparagus
Administrator
Administrator

1. PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has actually been proposed before.

I think we're still thinking about it, but we want to get the content stuff that we're working on (mainly videos and stepcharts at this very moment) out of the way before we deal with administering a contest and updating all the graphic files.

...which is not to say it's definitely going to happen either, since I really don't know.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Site Feedback All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: