Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Bug?!

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Site Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thomas Hobbes
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 5:42 pm    Post subject: Bug?! Reply with quote

Is this a bug or something?

This happened:
-Date:Spetember 9,2003
-Time:6:29PM -PST-
-What Happened:Something was up with the DDRFreak.com
Homepage.I copyed and pasted the error
message that popped up.
-The error message pasted here:

Warning: mysql_connect(): Host 'purple.the-7.net' is blocked because of many connection errors. Unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts' in /home/ddrfreak/www/www.ddrfreak.com/data.snapshots/20030909-180000/Polldb/mysql/include/mysql.inc.php on line 9
Connection Error
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MySQL Error : Connection Error
Error Number: 1129 Host 'purple.the-7.net' is blocked because of many connection errors. Unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'
Date : Tue, September 9, 2003 18:24:26
IP : 24.165.13.97
Browser : Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; Q312461)
Referer :

Is that a bug or something? Well,anyways...I'm using Windows XP if that helps or is useful.PLease PM me mods,if you have need anymore info from me,or just post in this thread.
THANKS AND I HOPE YOU GUYS GET THIS ALL SORTED OUT.=]

-=BaKa=-

| Pics | Play-Asia |
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
J Dogg
Administrator
Administrator

1. PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it happens once in a while. We're working on a permanent solution.
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

2. PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I've had that happen from time to time.. when it does, I just wait a few minutes and the refresh and it's fine. If for some reason that doesnt work, then I just come back like 10 minutes later and its usually fine then.

I am curious as to what is causing that/what it means though.
Administrator
Administrator

3. PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mr·self·Ðestruct wrote:
Yeah, I've had that happen from time to time.. when it does, I just wait a few minutes and the refresh and it's fine. If for some reason that doesnt work, then I just come back like 10 minutes later and its usually fine then.

I am curious as to what is causing that/what it means though.

It's just coincidence that it's fixed when you come back. Jason or Eugene has to execute that command to fix it, I believe. I always bug one of them when I see it.
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor connectivity between the site and the database server.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
J Dogg
Administrator
Administrator

5. PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Radio wrote:
Poor connectivity between the site and the database server.

wrong. Anyway, we know what's causing it, and we are working on a more permanent solution.
Trick Member
Trick Member

6. PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 5:57 pm    Post subject: SLOW! (Rant) Reply with quote

Ok, Lately This site has been VERY slow for me. It takes around 5 minutes for a page to load. In fact as im typeing I cant even see what the hell Im typeing untill a few seconds later!

Is something wrong with the server or something becuse this is not happening to other sites.
Administrator
Administrator

7. PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 5:17 am    Post subject: Re: SLOW! (Rant) Reply with quote

The Phycotic Strider wrote:
Ok, Lately This site has been VERY slow for me. It takes around 5 minutes for a page to load. In fact as im typeing I cant even see what the hell Im typeing untill a few seconds later!

Is something wrong with the server or something becuse this is not happening to other sites.

You posted that message at 9:57 it says. Which is prime time for people to be on the site. The site just had a lot of users and a lot of bandwidth being used.

I am posting in the morning right now, and the site is quite speedy.
Trick Member
Trick Member

8. PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think that happens only to this site.I've noticed a simalar bug maybe?or just stupid slowness and sometimes not loading at DDRFreak and at BemaniStyle.

I don't know what bugs you guys were talking about.The bug I was talking about basically it was weird since half of the screen would load up and the other half of the screen to my right would display that text message that I posted in the first post of this thread.The page works fine...sinceI know where the forums link is,etc.,etc.

Maybe you guys can fix this?It was confusing since I think you guys weren;t understanding my post earlier.Sorry! >.<ll Well anways more clarity for you. =]

| Pics | Play-Asia |
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Site Feedback All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: