Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Request cool feature; DDR edit send feature

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Site Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Max's Period
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 5:55 am    Post subject: Request cool feature; DDR edit send feature Reply with quote

What you could do is send out a product that edits steps into a file, and you could send it in to DDRFreak. they could put up a new thingy for the edits, and everyone could see everyones different ideas of certain DDR songs. I do NOT expect this any time near the very distant future, it's just that I thought I'd post a new idea when you got some free time. tell me what you think about this.
Remy
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why don't you make a DWI with already existing tools like Stepmania, and then post them in the appropriate thread on the Simulators board?

Same effect.
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or you could just start your own web page and collect people's edits. E1.gif

I'm pretty sure aaroninjapan.com has edits on there as well.
Max's Period
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

but I have Xstep, but it's really complicated, and it doesn't work. E19.gif
Also, I have a few questions about opening a page.
How many Gigs?
How much money?
(I perfer gigs over money)
How would i get started?
how does DDRhideout sound?

on a side note, I am 12.
beny_boy
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xstep has to be one of the best programs that makes a complicated thing easy ( riiight.gif ) just play around on it for a while until u discover all the feauters and how to use them.
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
mrּselfּĐestruct
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

5. PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Metroidman Deluxe X wrote:

..(I perfer gigs over money)..

on a side note, I am 12.

blink.gif so.. where exactly would this unlimited supply of money to pay for a your website be coming from if you're only 12? E19.gif
Trick Member
Trick Member

6. PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wanted to request an extra option on the information screen. after you post it gives you two options:

click to see messege
click to return to forum

maybe there could be a third option that says:

click to edit post

that way it might save time if you realized you forgot to say something or erase something and you've already clicked the submit button.
View users profile Send private message Send email
MrChuckles
Trick Member
Trick Member

7. PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Splinter Soul wrote:
How many Gigs?
How much money?
(I perfer gigs over money)
How would i get started?
how does DDRhideout sound?

on a side note, I am 12.

Ok, if you want GIGS of webspace, then you are already on the wrong track. 99.99999% of websites don't even need 100 megs. Hell, my site (HPFanFiction.Net) only uses 80-90 megs. I suggest (being 12 and only having limited money) going for free hosting. Building a program like you suggest would require either Perl/CGI (best host: Netfirms.Com) or PHP (don't have a good free host for PHP). If you really want paid hosting, you can't go wrong with PowWeb (PowWeb.Com). 800 megs, good bandwith, more options than you could need or want. Only downside to them, $10 activation fee for each mySQL database. But overall, not bad. Domain names...depends on what you want. You can get a domain as cheap as $10 (.tk) or as expensive as $22 (.co.uk). Prices are variable, and are subject to change. I suggest going for a .Com or .Net. That's just in my experience though. If I can help anymore, contact me (mrchuckles@hpfanfiction.net) and I'll see what I can do.

Clickey-Clickey!
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Max's Period
Trick Member
Trick Member

8. PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thnkx, guys! I might not make one soon, but you wait!... a few years...
I have about 500 or 600 blings in the bank just crying to be use on something impractical nerd.gif biggrin.gif E13.gif laugh.gif
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Site Feedback All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: