Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

DDR Club Version for PSX in versions.php

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Site Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cutriss
Staff Member
Staff Member

0. PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 4:39 pm    Post subject: DDR Club Version for PSX in versions.php Reply with quote

Is this just a mistake, or what? I don't remember ever seeing this version (Club Appends being different)...and the songlist SQL query is borked...and the FAQ link goes nowhere...

Sentient Mode is capable...
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
Junior Asparagus
Administrator
Administrator

1. PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 3:45 am    Post subject: Re: DDR Club Version for PSX in versions.php Reply with quote

Cutriss wrote:
Is this just a mistake, or what? I don't remember ever seeing this version (Club Appends being different)...and the songlist SQL query is borked...and the FAQ link goes nowhere...

I have no idea if it exists, since I don't have a Playstation, but it's in the database. That error for the songlist on that page just means that no one entered in the songlists.

I don't want to take it out if I don't know for sure that it doesn't exist though...maybe someone else can verify?
Staff Member
Staff Member

2. PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While we're at it, Max2 JP CS is missing.

Songlist for MAX2 JP

View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
Cutriss
Staff Member
Staff Member

3. PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm tempted to say that the PSX Club Mix doesn't exist. Here's why:

DDRFreak has been around for a while, well before 5th Mix CS debuted. In 5th Mix, the Edit Data library shows you which mixes each song comes from whenever you highlight it. This listing presumably includes every PSX DDR game prior to and including 5th Mix. It has:

1st Mix
2nd ReMix
Club Append #1
Club Append #2
3rd Mix
4th Mix
Extra Mix
Best Hits
5th Mix

It does not list a "Club Version".

Also, I remember from a while back an auction a guy in Japan had on Yahoo JP, in which he was liquidating his entire DDR collection, which even included the Tokimeki discs. I don't recall a separate Club Version in that package.

Junior Asparagus
Administrator
Administrator

4. PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutriss wrote:
While we're at it, Max2 JP CS is missing.

I know. I was gonna add it the other day, but we had some problem accessing our databases, and I'm not 100% sure it's fixed yet.

If no one objects, I'll take off PSX Club Version when I am able to add the list for Max2.
Staff Member
Staff Member

5. PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While you're at it, the listing for Midnite Blaze in the Extreme arcade tracklist has incorrect difficulties for Single. The page says 4/6/7, but I think it's 4/5/8 (that's what AaronInJapan's tracklist says). I know Heavy is higher than 7, because I'm looking at a Link Data file right now with a Heavy score of ~77M, which isn't possible if it's a 7-footer.

Junior Asparagus
Administrator
Administrator

6. PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're still having some database access issues. These will be fixed once they're resolved.
Administrator
Administrator

7. PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These will all be up by the end of the night.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Site Feedback All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: