Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Question re: Twilight Zone, Silent Hill

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robert H. Magnusson
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 4:11 pm    Post subject: Question re: Twilight Zone, Silent Hill Reply with quote

Two things that have been bugging me for a while now: First, is the Twilight Zone on Dancing Stage: Disney's Rave the same Twilight Zone on DDRMAX: 6th Mix (by 2 Unlimited)? (Twilight Zone, along with several DSDR songs, didn't make it to the US Disney Mix, but at least we got the best overall mix of Let the beat hit em! - the Solo mix.)

Secondly, what the blue hell is with Silent Hill? I've seen previews of Silent Hill 3, and the LAST thing I think about, seeing this wonderfully disturbing psychological torment, is a pop 80's tune about how wonderful it is to be together for Christmas. I've never played any of the titles - did this song appear in the original PS1 Silent Hill? If not, where did it come from?

-- RHM (cata's attempted: negative 1)
View users profile Send private message
L1nK
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no idea of what you are talking about twilight zone, secondly, Silent Hill, there was no christmas song in it. Would you expect a Christmas song in a horror game??
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay... I guess you haven't seen the European arcade game the US (and UK and Japanese, which use all the arcade's songs) DDR Disney Mix came from; expected, really. However, let me be clear: I am referring to the 3rd Mix Thomas Howard song Silent Hill. I admit, having this song in the actual Silent Hill series would be like having a Tom Jones song in the middle of Freddy vs. Jason, say. Not unusual, my down arrow...
View users profile Send private message
scytheboiVIRTUAL
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The two Twilight Zone's are different from each other. Both are covers of the original twlight zone, so they're the same (in a way), but they both sound different. The one by 2UNLIMITED is darker and more trancey, and it's the R-C Extended Club Mix of the version of Twlight Zone 2UNLIMITED made.

As for SIlent Hill, I don't think it's actually a song in the Silent Hill series. Just a song him and Naoki came up with talking about Christmas laugh.gif

-sbv
Cyd
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silent hill game != Silent hill song
However Silent Hill remix = best song. evar.

On a slighly funnier note I have gotten the remix and the original in a random nonstop... that was wonderful.

Twilight zone show != Twilight zone song E13.gif There are tons of remixes of this song, heck I think the Mortal Kombat movie theme sounds similar too.
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The one by zodiac is on disneys rave. the one by 2 unlimited, well one of them, are on ddr max dance dance 6th. as for silent hill, its what that crazy hippie singer wanted to call it. i forgot his name but i know he is a hard core hippie
View users profile Send private message Send email
Zukin-Man
Trick Member
Trick Member

6. PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Artist of Silent Hill - Thomas Howard, Hippie 1st Class
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: