Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Where did you buy your DPR2?

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Osc
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 5:33 am    Post subject: Where did you buy your DPR2? Reply with quote

Well I was searching for a good full hour on google for NAKI DPR2. So far I have found only three results and there only the DPR not DPR2. If anyone could tell me where they bough there DPR (softpad) that would be a lot of help thanks.
View users profile Send private message
Rychan
Contributor
Contributor

1. PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Babbages... before they became that stupid new Gamestop.com. I bought mine in December... long gone now that I gave it to my little cousins
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got mine at the local Software, Etc. store in the mall.
View users profile Send private message
Rychan
Contributor
Contributor

3. PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow when was that? Software Etc and Babbages merged a LONG time ago. Now they decided to call themselves GameStop.com
Basic Member
Basic Member

4. PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just recently started playing DDR, relying on the DDRMAX2 machine at the local movie theater. But Saturday I bought Konamix and a DPR2 pad, both at the local FuncoLand.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
YmkFX
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My first pad was an official Konami pad that I got in a packet with Dance Dance Revolution (Not USA or Disney or Konamix) I still hang on to my official Konami pad because I know that they are now out of production, but I tore the crap out of it. I tried a DPR pad but it was wired wrong, so I went with an Ignition 1.0. I still use it today, some ghosting going on but I still get plenty of AA's. Luckily I tread lightly, so these 2 pads have lasted me a year even on Max300 heavy. Just this week I ordered my Cobalt Flux though, I guess the cost of my pad follows my skill level.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
DDRkrazy
Trick Member
Trick Member

6. PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah those drp2`s have to be the best 20$ soft pad ive ever used in my whole life. they last long, have less slipage, and even a misleading box that makes you think the buttons light up! what more do you need?

if you really like softpads (i dont love them) then go for it, i bought my 3 at EB, gamestop, and this other place (i forget). have fun
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: