Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

PPP controler drivers?

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
N.N.T. Barton '1080 ~IIDX
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 6:53 am    Post subject: PPP controler drivers? Reply with quote

hi i know there was a thread about this someware but the search is disabled so i cant search for it.

anyone know where i can get drivers for the PS2 USB controlers? or sites telling me how to write drivers for human interface devices in win 98SE?

PRIMARY VIVID NNTB beatmaniaIIDX Ver.012
The sound pressure makes you feel refreshment of mind and body. Feel the shouwer of lights & colors.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
Bad Luck
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drivers were never made. It was attempted, but a roadblock was hit, when the computer wouldn't reconize the sensors' beams being broken or not. The computer can only awknowledge that, yes, the PPP controller is there, but it can't use it in any shape or form.
FfReAkStER
Basic Member
Basic Member

2. PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what you're saying is that we can put a man on the moon but can't make PPP sensor drivers?
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
CStarFlare
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

3. PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'm sure someone could.

But it's just that no one who can do it has done it. I'd imagine it's more complicated than making a driver for a DDR pad.
View users profile Send private message Send email
N.N.T. Barton '1080 ~IIDX
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its not one beam being hit its 2 the one closest to you and a second one. just one sensor hit will not return a hit... are the DC ones of similer design?

PRIMARY VIVID NNTB beatmaniaIIDX Ver.012
The sound pressure makes you feel refreshment of mind and body. Feel the shouwer of lights & colors.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: