Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

PopN Music 10 is out

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ivan
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 12:33 pm    Post subject: PopN Music 10 is out Reply with quote

Now how long before AI gets it please post when you have confrimed that PNM 10 is out at AI and how many tokens for how many songs.

thank you in adv ill be seeing you guys there when it out laugh.gif
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
SuPa |L©|
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why does the closest Pop'n machine have to be in LA, six hours away??!!! Actually I guess I can't complain too much since I can still drive there whereas others on this board would have to fly to play it. Next time I go to LA I'm definately hitting up AI.

Last edited by SuPa |L©| on Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
Osugi
Basic Member
Basic Member

2. PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pop'N 10 is Everywhere! The new layout takes some getting used to at first but it is so so much smoother. Unfortunetly, all machines that I know of have been taken down from 4 songs to 3 because this is a new Bemani and all...

The new card art is excellent. Does anyone know how I can transfer information from my 9th Card to a new 10th card?
View users profile Send private message
SuPa |L©|
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Osugi wrote:
Pop'N 10 is Everywhere! The new layout takes some getting used to at first but it is so so much smoother. Unfortunetly, all machines that I know of have been taken down from 4 songs to 3 because this is a new Bemani and all...

The new card art is excellent. Does anyone know how I can transfer information from my 9th Card to a new 10th card?

Heh. You're kidding right? About 99% of people on this board are here in the US and don't have access to a Pop'n machine. As for the cards, we can't even use them because they require the machine to be in Japan. You may want to ask another board your question as not too many people here can probably help you.

Last edited by SuPa |L©| on Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
Osugi
Basic Member
Basic Member

4. PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you refer me to some more Pop 'N Specific boards then please?
View users profile Send private message
Andy the happy mod-man
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ouch, looks like there's another Pop'n I'll never get to try in the arcades.....damn US mainstreamers not being interested in Pop'n!! You don't know what you're missing! *shakes fist*

On the plus side, the ONLY ARCADE on the east coast that will have Pop'n is only a half hour from me~!

Bad part: It's Pop'n 2.

They SAID it was gonna be Pop'n 9, but something came up or whatever, and as always, we in the US are getting the short end of the stick yet again >_<
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: