Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

My Highschool's DDR Club

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nwoDkaerB
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 3:34 pm    Post subject: My Highschool's DDR Club Reply with quote

SHS DDR Club Mission Statement
The objective set by the SHS DDR club is to offer the DDR experience to anyone interested in it. In order to attain this, we must raise funding or find a sponsor for the club and/or a DDR machine. If you would like to donate money or are interested in being a sponsor, please contact us or goto our donate page.

http://shsddr.vze.com

- Thanks, The SHS DDR Club

What that says basically is that we need funding to start our club. Any amount would be greatly appriciated and your name will be placed on the upcoming Donators page. Once again, thanks for your time.

http://shsddr.vze.com
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you're asking people who don't know you to give you money for some site that they've never heard of for some school that they don't go to? brilliant! biggrin.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Dreaming Xenon
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

um, no. Make your school fund it, not us.
jotapeh
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Write a letter to a company that deals in DDR stuff. My g/f made a DDR club for her school and wrote a letter to Red Octane. They sponsered her club and now DDR is part of the schools gym cirriculum.
View users profile Send private message Xbox Live Gamertag
ADHD Goten
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't this a nono on DDRFreak? Can't he get banned for posting this. Oh yeah, ever heard of fund raisers?
Basic Member
Basic Member

5. PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ever thought of car washes, bake sales, tagging(standing by doors asking for change that ppl might not want, theres also, those catalog thingys, coffee(did it for band once), candy, and popcorn..theres tons of stuff you can do for money, you can get a job, or if you allready have one work a tad extra and put that towards the ddr machiene. E13.gif just takes a little planning and work
teahcer says i'll never read, says i need to take a pill, so i can learn to sit real still, the microwave waves did something to our brains, we need to take these pills to help us change, please let me take them i dont want to be an idiot, ridilin will make me smart, at least thats what my teacher says, all the other kids dont take them, i am the only one
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
CoolQuatre
Trick Member
Trick Member

6. PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't even say what School, City, State, or Country you're in.

Yay for frickin' retarded scammers.
View users profile Send private message
Crazy A
Basic Member
Basic Member

7. PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wish my school had a ddr club but it would probably fail miserably
mistereff
Trick Member
Trick Member

8. PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as far as i know, theres only one school in las vegas with a ddr club. and, i think its barely surviving. im pretty sure all they have is a ps1 with a pad. if you want this club to survive, do some real fund raising.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Junior Asparagus
Administrator
Administrator

9. PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although I hope your club is a success, there will be no soliciting on this site. And no one's going to give you money if you just post a link and say "Give me money." E13.gif
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: