Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

But will it hold out?

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
melonman67
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 10:16 am    Post subject: But will it hold out? Reply with quote

http://www.levelsix.com/products/playstation2/deluxeDDR_v31.shtml

Im going to try to get a CF with my birthday + christmas money and my mom's help. I'm getting this pad to hold me out untill i can get the CF which may be later than christmas. Would this pad survive untill then. I'm around 200 pounds and i have both a 260 pound and a 230 pound friends who play at here from time to time also I have a friend who stomps on the pads because he don't know how to play well. Anyway how long would you think this will last (or did I make a stupid decision in buying it)?
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: