Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

videoes = visitors

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Site Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tenaciousmonk
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 10:07 pm    Post subject: videoes = visitors Reply with quote

Hey, I was just wondering if the videos will ever be back online? This is just my personal oppinion, but I think the videos are a key attraction to your site. I first found out about ddr freak from my friend who showed me some "crazy freestyle" movies. And those got passed around and I think that is how most of my friends got to know about ddr freak. And frankly, I rarely come here anymore because the videos just kinda became a key to your site. The step charts are hardly updated enough to be a major part of the site, so it is all in the faqs and videos. The message board is great and all but it's not part of the ddr freak website. It's just a seperate place where people come together to chat.

As far as the website, I really wish you guys would bring back the videos. Otherwise it feels poinltess to even type ddrfreak.com into my address bar.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
Junior Asparagus
Administrator
Administrator

1. PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's already a topic about this. I'll just lock this one and we can consolidate.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Site Feedback All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: