Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Anyone ever purchase DDR pads or metal pads at BUYnSHOP.com?

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[Team Conglom-o]XALAsToR
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 1:53 pm    Post subject: Anyone ever purchase DDR pads or metal pads at BUYnSHOP.com? Reply with quote

One day when I logged on at DDRfreak I noticed a advertisment to BUYnSHOp.com featuring metal dance pads. I looked at it and it seemed reasonable for my first metal dance pad so I ordered it. Well that was last week, so it has been 7 days (5 business days). It said on the web site that I will receive it within 2-8 business days, but I'm becoming more skeptical as the days pass by. On Wednesday I went back to the website and I found that the metal dance pad wasn't for sale anymore; they weren't selling them at all in a matter of fact. I also looked at my email with my confirmation # and everything that they had sent to me and read at the bottm, "Thank you for your purchase. We will email you a confirmation email with the tracking information once your order has been fulfilled." Wasn't I supposed to receive this confirmation email the next business day? My question is if someone has ordered off this website how long does it actually take? Also will I actually get my order within the next week? Well I'm not complaining it's this pad or the cobalt flux. I told my parents that there are only 3 metal dance pads. This one, the redoctane one, and the cobalt flux one. Unfortunately the redoctane one was out of stock so if this one doesn't ship for some reason I'm going to cancel my order and tell my parents that the other dance pad is still sold out so I can get the cobalt flux yay!
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
irvineking1980
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 2:20 pm    Post subject: I would not buy the metal pad from them Reply with quote

I would not buy the metal pad from them.

they said, they had their own metal pad. However, when my friend ordered from them, my friend actually received a cyphergames metal pad frust.gif . cyphergames is no longer support tech support. so I would not buy from them if I were you.

I would recommend either go with Cobalt Flux! Metal pad (price is high) E13.gif

or mymybox metal pad (Not 8 button style metal pad, but 6 button solomode metal pad is Ok). mymybox 6 button metal pad is working great since last year E15.gif
View users profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Psykoweezel
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've ordered a hard soft pad from Buynshop.com. I love it. I got it in about 8 days. It was worth the wait. Im not familiar with their Metal Pads though, so hopefully they wont disappoint.
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 2:52 pm    Post subject: Re: I would not buy the metal pad from them Reply with quote

irvineking1980 wrote:
I would not buy the metal pad from them.

they said, they had their own metal pad. However, when my friend ordered from them, my friend actually received a cyphergames metal pad frust.gif . cyphergames is no longer support tech support. so I would not buy from them if I were you.

I would recommend either go with Cobalt Flux! Metal pad (price is high) E13.gif

or mymybox metal pad (Not 8 button style metal pad, but 6 button solomode metal pad is Ok). mymybox 6 button metal pad is working great since last year E15.gif

One word: F U C K! If I receive a poopy metal dance pad from them I will simply send it back. I'll try it, but then if it literally sucks and cannot withstand Max300 I will send it back. What is cyphergames? Are they any good? It was 128.00 so it can't be that bad....or could it? I need someones direct info on the dance pad.
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
ddrlegend
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They don't suck, infact I think they are better then the mymybox pad and yes they do have their own pad if you ask them they will give you one and if you already got it you can send it back for one. I ordered two and they gave me a cypher games and a mymybox and they both are great.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: