Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Auto bass option....

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hanz079
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 6:19 am    Post subject: Auto bass option.... Reply with quote

Hi, I'm new to the Drum mania games...the arcade near my house just got a Percussion Freaks 1st mix...
I can't seem to coordinate my hands and feet when I'm playing on expert real.....is the an auto-bass option in 1st Mix??
If there is, how do I access it??
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
View users profile Send private message
Bryan Voorhees
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no auto bass, auto hihat, or auto cymbal in 1st mix
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
MeltyKiss
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

2. PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 6:11 am    Post subject: Re: Auto bass option.... Reply with quote

hanz079 wrote:
Hi, I'm new to the Drum mania games...the arcade near my house just got a Percussion Freaks 1st mix...
I can't seem to coordinate my hands and feet when I'm playing on expert real.....is the an auto-bass option in 1st Mix??
If there is, how do I access it??
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Why are you playing on Expert Real if you can't cordinate your hands and the bass pedal? I'd suggest that you just start from beginner (or whatever it's called) until you get the hang of things. It's like DDR. Your first song shouldn't be Sakura Heavy. E10.gif
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
davidbrit2
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's no Auto, like everyone said, but I highly recommend you use the 2x speed code if you aren't already.

HiHat Snare HiHat HiHat Snare HiHat Kick
Do that at the mode select screen.

Last edited by davidbrit2 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:41 am, edited 2 times in total
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
hanz079
Basic Member
Basic Member

4. PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Milty Kiss is rite...I'm getting better after playing ALOT in Real Mode.
It's still tough in Expert real but I'm getting the hang of it bit by bit. E4.gif
And thank you davitbrit for telling me bout the 2X speed mode....very very useful later on... E13.gif
Can't wait till the arcade brings in some new versions....hopefully.
hehehe
View users profile Send private message
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: